Chapter ♡ 22

I help to take off Seth's clothes, my fingers are a fumbling mess – I've basically lost myself to tugging and trying to get him naked as quickly as possible. I wanted us to connect right now. I wanted us to allow our love a chance. For him to forgive himself.

When he's naked, Seth drops me to my feet and gives me enough space to shrug off my coat and take off my pants. Seth only paused long enough for his fingertips to slip under the edge of my shirt, peeling it over my head and dropping it... then his eyes fall... and he finally takes note of the scar on my ribs.

I immediately cover it with my own hand, while I take off my bra with the other.

When I'm naked, I hold out one hand and I take his, bringing it up to my face – so his eyes can flicker back to mine.

Seth searches my eyes, reading me.

I see the Alpha inside, staring at me with that scarred look. He hates what he did. The wolf inside is angry – at himself. But he's also calm with me now.

"Forget," I ask him, "Seth, just focus on me. In the present moment. I love you so much you have no idea."

"Oh I know... and I am focused on you, beautiful... you are so full of light, Eliza, I don't know why..." Seth's eyes run over me as he murmurs to himself, as he takes his hand from mine to run his fingers down my neck, feeling over my breasts and down to my belly, "Put your hands up above you, so I can hold you up," Seth asks with a firmer tone, giving me what I requested early.

I nod and I reach up my hands into the air, crossing them above my head against the tree trunk.

Seth reaches up and holds my wrists up with one strong hand.

To show him my enthusiasm, I jump up and my legs wrap around his torso again, although when his hand drops under one of my thighs, he lifts and I loosen up so he can position himself better with me since he's so big. Seth looks down, and his eyes brood.

I say nothing now, scared... that he'll stop.

"You want to feel an Alpha's love," Seth murmurs again, looking up at me before we connect under the moon, "He doesn't feel anything but love for you... and to me... you're my whole world, sweety," Seth lowers his forehead to mine, as his cock rubs against me, finding just how ready I am for him – I've been ready for weeks now.

Seth pushes forward and his dick enters my wet and aching pussy. We move closer toward one another until we're flush, my wrists still pinned above me. I clutch right around him, squeezing him into me with my legs. As he hears me panting in a breath, he thrusts slow. I make a whining nose and he catches my eye. I can see the wolf, looking back. I'm staring at the Alpha right now.

"You can go faster than that," I promise him, "I'll be okay, Alpha – please, I want to feel how you love. Don't hold back," I try moving my hips back against him but he's got full control of this.

Seth fucks me a little bit faster, and I feel my whole core burning so bright – like I'm going to cum way too fast. I start to make noises I can't control. I just hope he doesn't think I'm in pain. The way my pussy stretches around his werewolf cock gives me a perfect and intense pleasure – it feels so good it almost hurts. Seth's free hand rubs up the curve of my back, steadying me as he gets closer again, fucking me harder still, answering my calls, while I hold him so damn tight with my legs, I feel like I might be hurting him. My whole entire body wanted this. Not just once. More. Again. I needed this.

"S-Seth – Mr. Woodburn - I'm going to c-cum already," I moan out, each word louder than the last. I love him as my therapist. I love him as my Alpha. I love exactly who he is. All of him.