6.

Author p.o.v.

Hear jungkook was shouting by namjoon's name namjoon wents to him with a little nervousness by thinking what will his doesaeng made him to do and by looking jungkooks mischievous smile he was sure his bunny must be thinking some naughtiness in his mind.

"Yeah why are you shouting can't you see I am coming now stop shouting."

"Hyung let's go."

"Where?"

"To the ice-cream parlor."

"No way jin hyung won't let us go."

"But you have to convince him."

"You know he will not agree for this then why are you asking me to convince him."

"Hyung please you have to convince him I don't know how suppose you have to otherwise I am not talking."he sat om the grass of the backyard like a baby while pouting.

"Then don't talk to me I am going inside."namjoon said while turning he was just teasing his baby brother.

"You are really meanie hyungiee."namjoon smiled as he heared jungkook who was complaining him like a baby.

"You are asking for wrong thing bunny look At the time we can't go we will go any other day I promise."

"OK then you have to give me piggy bag ride of this house and that too with full speed."

Namjoon smiled and signed him to climb on his back jk jumped on namjoon who didn't wasted a single second to start running.

Jungkook was giggling and cheering namjoon who was running effortlessly as jungkook was light waighted so it's not a big deal for namjokn.

"Ahhh hyung stop stop now it's enough."jungkook said as he jumped off from naamjoon."

"Wow I really enjoyed hyung love you."jungkook hugged namjoon who smiled and ruffled jungkooks hair."

"Good now go and sleep you have college in morning you have to wake up at early morning tomorrow go now."

"Yeah and also I am tired I am going good night hyung."jungkok was leaving but he stop in middle way.

"Hyung can we sleep while cuddling tonight."

"Ofcourse bunny you go I will come in a few minutes."

"Okay."jungkook wents while jumping.

"Aish this boy."
----------------------------------------
Somewhere in other country....

"Ah yes we did we completed our mission boss."

"Hm that's great."

"What did you decided."

"About what."

"About what I suggest you."

"I don't want to talk about that I am happy by living here."

"But you should think about your safety too."

"I will be safe here too."

"Hobi try to understand you can't leave here normal life."

"Then what I am happy with this life and also our enemy got killed so there is no danger here for now."

"But you should think about jimin too he is not that big."

"I know how to handle him and I will take care of his securities if you want you can increase the number of bodyguards to protect him."

"That's what I wanted to say. you have to understand him don't you think he also has rights to live normal life like others."

"I don't care only I know I can't take risk with his life."heosek took a sip of his drink.

"But-"heosek now loose it he looked at him with his dark gaze his manger gulped and looked down.

"Sorry sir."

"Take care of this matter I am leaving."he said as he throwed the file towards his manager who catch it perfectly.

Time skip....

Jhope reached to his mansion he looked around the mansion and was impress as his guards were working properly he went inside and saw the little figure who was sleeping on the sofa and was having adorable pout on his lips he smiled he gently ruffled his hairs then he looked at the books which were lying on the tea table he arrange his books properly and pick jimin in his arms as jimin is not heavy sleeper he immediately opened his eyes and looked around then he realise he was picked up by his hyung.

"Hy-hyung when did you arrived."jhope didn't said anything and opened his rooms door and put jimin on his bed smoothly. Then he looked at the watch which is kept on the table it's 1 am in the morning he sighed,"It's so late have a sleep you have college tomorrow."

Jimin nodedd lightly and clutched his blanket and said,"Good night hyung."he said as he immediately closed his eyes hoesek looked at him with a smile and left without replying him.

Once jimin realised hoseok went out he opened his eyes and took out his diary which is kept inside his side drawer he wrote all the things that happened that day he was happy as jhope showed a little gesture of care towards him.

"I hope one day you will showered lots of love on me hyung."saying this he layed on his bed.

On the other side jhope doing his leftover work while thinking about his managers talk.

"Will it turn to be a nice idea if we went back to seoul but I didn't forget their death even in this 11 years I didn't forget that horrible night of my life I-I just can't take risk with my only family but as 11 years already passed maybe it will be safe for jimin now we can stay there atleast we will be more safe than this place."jhope was fighting with his own thought and he came to conclusion that he will be going to seoul he dialed his manager's number and asked him to booked his and jimin's ticket.

He then asked maid to packed jimins stuff and after some time he shooke jimin a little in order to make him woke up.

"Yes hyung."he yawned as he was still sleepy.

"We are going back to seoul get ready."jimin opened his eyes wide.

"Seoul but why suddenly hyung."

"It's important jimin and yes we wont come back to Australia we are going to live in korea for a long term you will complete your education there."

"But hyung why you took this decision so suddenly."

"I said get ready understood don't asked me further questions."he said in a stern voice jimin looked down and some tears slipped from his eyes which jhope notice but he decided to ignore it,"get ready you have only 30 minutes otherwise we will miss our flight I already made pack your stuff."jhope got no reply from jimin but he shrugged it off and went out.

After some more minutes having no other option jimin make his heart understand and whispered,"i wish  atleast if you could have asked for my opinion hyung I don't want to go seoul."

To be continued...
-------------------------------
Please vote for the next chapter. And also do the comments...