4.

With min brothers....

"I am gone now.....i am gone."taehyung was chanting in his mind the same word again and again.

Tae slowly examine yoongis expression he was looking damn angry and soon he throw his notebook on taehyungs face he hissed a little as it directly hitted on his eyes.

"What the hell is this!!!"
--------------------------------------
Taehyung looked down but he could felt his hyungs instant glares to him he bite his lips and he was near about to cry.
Yoongi stood up and harshly pulled taehyungs ear made him hissed in pain.

"Ahh hyung please leave its hurting me."he said in a quavering voice.

"Then tell me why your notes aren't complete yet where were you when your professor was teaching huh didn't he check your notes in a meantime."taehyung didn't said anything which made yoongi more angry he pulled his ears more harshly and made him stand.

"Ahh sorry sorry hyung please leave me please I will complete my notes."

"You have to and you will definitely complete it."yoongi leaves his ears harshly and he wents towards his wardrobe taehyung was now became all scared as he know what will happen with him now.

Taehyung looked at yoongi with frightened eyes he gulped as he saw the cane in yoongis hand Yoongi signal to came infront of him taehyung wents towards him with a baby steps.

"I am giving you last chance is there any reason that you didn't complete your notes."taehyung just looked down mumbles 'no'but it was enough for yoongi to hear.

"Is your other notes are completed or not."taehyung shooked his head and that's it for yoongi now he looses his control over his anger he closed his eyes to control himself after a second he open his eyes and looked at the treambling figure infront of him.

"Alright right hand out."taehyung does'nt wanted to make him more angry so he did as he told to do.

Yoongi grabbed his finger tip and place the cane on his hand taehyung flinched as he was so scared from his hyung now.

"I want you to count loudly and clearly got it."taehyung just nodedd.

Yoongi then raised cane high in the air and a hard hit landed on taehyung hand.

"Ahh hyung."taehyung closed his fist instantly yoongi then tapped cane on his knuckles taehyung widened his eyes and immediately opened his fist again stretching his hand he closed his eyes.

"I don't like interruption got it do you forget that already."

"Sorry hyung."

"And don't forget to count otherwise I am increasing."yoongi said as he didn't even waited for taehyung to reply and harshly landed another stroke on his hand taehyung yelped in pain.

"Count."this time yoongi said loudly making poor boy flinched.

"O-one."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahh twenty hyung sorry."yoongi throwed the cane on bed taehyung withdraw his hand from his hyungs grief and started to rub to ease the pain.

"Who give permission to rub huh."taehyung stopped rubbing his hand and looked down for the next order as he know his punishment isn't over yet.

"Now kneeled down there."he pointed at a corner of the room,"and I want all the notes complete till night got it."taehyung nodedd.

"I want verbal answer min taehyung."he said bit loudly.

"Yes hyung....sorry hyung....I will complete my all notes."he then move to the corner and knelt yoongi gave him notebook which he have to complete.

After a while....

Yoongi looked towards Tae who was jerking his hand again and again while writing it's really hard for him to manage to write after getting hard strokes from yoongi. Yoongi felt really bad for him but mention his cold look he knows now he had to behave strict with taehyung.

It's been 5 hours taehyung was in kneeling position his whole body was paining like hell yoongi was so busy in his work to notice the time he looked at Tae when his stomach growl as Tae didn't ate anything since afternoon.

Tae looked towards yoongi with his teary eyes by looking him like that yoongis heart clench his nose was so red and also his eyes were looking puffy,"hyung please I am hungry."yoongis heart melt by his voice but again he said in a stern voice,"firstly do your work after that you will get something to eat."

"But hyung I can't feel my legs it's number please let me stand hyung."

"Did you completed with your work."taehyung shooked his head.

"How much left."

"Just one subject notes hyung."

"Hm complete that at first we will talk latter."taehyung again looked down and sobbed loudly yoongi was halted by his breaking voice but maintain his poker face.

"Do your work fast till then I will made dinner for us."yoongi said as he went out of the room.

After 1 and half hour taehyung finally completed his work and was waiting for his hyung to come soon yoongi enter inside the room and Tae if he had done with his work or not. Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed and motioned taehyung to show his notes. At first taehyung felt on the ground with a loud thud as his legs gave up yoongi held his arm and made him stand. And yoongi was checking his notes taehyung just stood there while hanging his head low.

"Theres only few mistakes we will work on it."

"Now come here."yoongi opened his arms to coax his baby bear. taehyung looked at yoongi and bite his lower lip and asked,"is dinner ready I am so hungry hyung."yoongi looked at taehyung he felt hurt as taehyung didn't hug him he sensed that he must be angry on him as he punished him really hard today.

"Yes dinner is ready....but firstly let me treat your hand."

"No need of that hyung."

"Taehyung!!"this time he said but sternly as he know now taehyung will not listen to him.

Taehyung just stood there while looking down yooungi brought first aid kit and made taehyung to sit on the bed. He held his hand taehyung hissed as he touches his bruised hand yoongi felt bad for punishing him as he witnessed dark red lines on taehyungs hand and above that he made him to complete his notes with that bruised hand.

Taehyung flinched badly when ointment touch his soft skin which is bruised by now. Then he treat his knees also which was bright red by now.

"All done bear let's go we should have our dinner."

They both entered in a dinning room taehyungs eyes sparkled as he saw dinning was full of his favorite food he knows it's his hyung's technique to made up with him but this time he was surely not gonna forgive him this easily as he went really hard on him. Teahyung thought while taking his sit.

Taehyung tried to eat but yoongin stopped him,"No bear I just treated your hand don't eat with your hands I will feed you."

Taehyung shooked his head and poted angrily.

"Oh so looks like my bear is angry with me now."he tried to put his hand on tae's shoulder but Tae shrugged his shoulder.

"I am really sorry bear."yoongi widened his eyes as he looked at Tae who bursts into tears.
--------------------------------------------------

To be continued.....
-------------------------------
Please votes and comments.✨️