2.

Author p.o.v

Jk was looking down namjoon sigh and looked at his watch,"you have clasess to attend right for now attend them I will see you at home you can go now."his tone was cold yet stern jk flinched and bowed to him and mumbled a little sorry before leaving namjoon heared him but thought to ignore as he was so disappointed on him.

Jk enter in the class professor was already taking class he asked his permission to enter,"where you were?"

"At principle sir's office he called me so I went there."

"Come in."he looked at jk's face which is looking so pale.

Jk went to his seat and looked at taehyung who was sniffing a bit his eyes was swollen jk felt really bad for him and guilty at the same time he decided to apologise him after lecture.

"So that's it for today don't forget to do your homework tomorrow I will check it."he said and left from the class.

"Tae tae I am really really sorry."jk said while he holding his hand but taehyung mumbled,"It's alright I shouldn't help you it's my fault too."

"That means you are not angry with me right."

"No I am not."taehyung started to do his task which namjoon gave him.

After that school hours went smoothly taehyung submitted his notebook to namjoon where he wrote for 100 times that he won't help anyone in cheating. And now jk and taehyung were waiting for their brothers to come soon suga came he hug jk and asked him how he was!! They left from there after bid bying to jk now jk was stood there all alone after a while namjoon also came.

"Hyun-"

"Get in a car."his tone was still cold while talking with jk which made him more sad.

"I am gone today Noone can save me even jin hyung also disappoints on me god please save me for today he is looking so angry today."jungkook's chain of thought cut off when namjoon stop the car and he realise they reached to their mansion.

Namjoon parked his car and went inside without glancing at jungkook. Jungkook also wiped his tears and went inside he gulped when he looked at his brothers were sitting in a living room.

"Come to the garden within 15 minutes and wear shorts."

Jungkook nodedd and hurriedly ran towards his room he closed the door and tears slip from his eyes by thinking what will happen with him now.

"What are you up to now joonie."asked jin being concerned for jungkook.

"Just trying to fit some sense into his brain."

"Don't be harsh on him."

"Don't worry hyung I won't."namjoon gave small smile to his hyung.
------------------------------------------
Time skip....

He wents to the garden area it was sunny day the temperature of the atmosphere was so high.