She doesn't make me wait any longer, finally pulling my shorts off of me and immediately her hands are back on me. She begins rubbing hard and fast, all while doing the most ungodly of things with her tongue on my neck.

"Yeah. You like this?" Leah whispers in my ear. My whines get louder, and she puts her hand to my mouth before leaning back towards my ear, "I'll take that as a yes." I never want her hands off of me again. Leah pulls my earlobe between her teeth, images of her mouth on my clit flash in my head.

"Good, baby," Leah whispers again. "You want to tell me how good that feels." She moves her hand from my mouth.

"So fucking good," I whisper, trying desperately to stay quiet. But then her fingers rub just right, "Oh my god!" I bit my lip holding back another array of moans.

"Yeah? I'm going to make you come." She moves her fingers slightly, finding that perfect spot, and she doesn't move away from it. Her magical fingers giving just the right amount of pressure. "Can I trust you to be quiet?"

I roll my eyes at her- completely ignoring her question. She raises her eyebrow and stops moving her hand, waiting for an answer. I open my mouth to say yes, but it comes out as a moan instead. Her hand covers my mouth and her hand resumes its patterns.

Thank god Leah put her hand back over my mouth. I can't help but cry out more and please repeatedly against her hand, only slight wines sounding out. My hips grinding against her fingers. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop.

I see a smirk raise on her lips watching me like this, so I clench my eyes shut. I wait for her to make fun of me. Comment on how desperate I was. Instead, when she spoke it was almost... soft, kind. "Come on baby. I got you."

Then there is nothing but stars. And then I open my eyes and there's nothing but her.

I attempt to get off her lap, but her hands find my waist and hold me down. She's looking at me, her hands tight around my hips. I'm not used to not being in charge during sex. I'm always in control, in bed, on the pitch off the pitch... but Leah makes it impossible to remember how.

I start to imagine what she wants to do to me next. Hopefully she'll use her mouth... But Leah makes no move to adjust our positioning. I'm on her lap, completely naked, and she just... kisses me. She takes her time, kissing me slowly and deep.

Eventually, Leah's fingers find their way to my entrance, and slides one finger in and out, then does the same with another before pushing them both back in.

I let out a whine at the same time she least out a groan. "Fuck." She says looking up at my eyes.

She begins to pump her fingers, slowly. Too slow. I begin to bounce in her lap, controlling the pace, speeding it up. Leah follows my lead and speeds up.

"I want you to come around my fingers." Fuck. If I wasn't getting undone by her fingers, her mouth didn't hurt either. "You are so fucking hot. Look at you coming undone while you fuck yourself with my fingers." She smashes her lips against mine and I moan into her mouth. She goes back to nipping at my neck. Her fingers twist inside of me in ways I don't expect. Her thumb hitting my clit with every movement.

"Come for me baby." The tight coil inside of me snapped. My body released a pent-up wave of pleasure. Taking control of all of my limps, leaving them shaking and tingly. I recognize that Leah is talking to me through it, but I can't hear a thing as I bury my head in her neck. We stay there, motionless except for our heavy breathing. Leah's fingers still buried inside of me.

It feels like for forever that we sit there. Still except for the occasional kiss she presses into the side of my face.

She taps her fingers on my legs, signaling at me to get up. I stand up and so does she. "What now?" I ask. The game is over, all the passes are up. Nothing tying us together. That's... that's it.