Important Note & News

Hello, my dear readers!

I wanted to start by thanking you immensely for your tremendous support! I am extremely grateful for every vote, every comment, and every follow you have given me. I have loved chatting with you and can't wait to continue getting to know you all better!

Today, I come to inform you that I will unfortunately be removing Rogue Souls from Wattpad, for two specific reasons. Firstly, regrettably, my story, its themes, many character traits, my writing style, and a lot of plot points from my story have recently been taken without my consent to create another story. This person was greatly inspired by my plot, used my cinematic and literary inspirations, as well as my writing style. I don't hold any grudge against this person, but I refuse to give more of my story away. I have been working hard on Rogue Souls for almost 4 years. This story is completely unique, every word, every character, every dialogue comes from my mind. I understand that inspiration can strike, but I refuse to turn a blind eye to plagiarism. I don't plan to cause trouble for the person; I will just be removing my story.

I also spoke with this person, who confirmed to me that it was not intentional to be so heavily inspired. I want to make it clear that I am not angry, and I understand that sometimes we unintentionally draw inspiration. However, I prefer to remove the story to avoid any intentional plagiarism by others.

Secondly, I plan to finish Rogue Souls on my own and come back very soon to publish it in paper format! The ultimate goal has always been to publish Rogue Souls on Amazon this summer, more specifically this month of June! So, don't worry, I will officially publish the book on Amazon soon. It's coming very soon!

You will have Rogue Souls in your hands soon !

I will continue to post several videos & updates on my TikTok account: ranayaftauthor.

I invite you, if you are not already following my TikTok, to go there, because I will be posting beautiful, aesthetic, and interesting updates that will make you even more excited to read Rogue Souls!

Rogue Souls is just beginning !

And I can't wait to see you all read this story; you're going to love it !

With Love, ranayaftauthor 🫶🏼