Mr Pigeon

In the heart of Paris, a familiar threat loomed overhead. Mr. Pigeon had returned, his flock of pigeons causing chaos and mayhem throughout the city. Ladybug had been in a well deserved vacation after finding out Phoenix can also de evilized the akumas, leaving Y/N, known as Phoenix, and Cat Noir to face Mr. Pigeon alone.

Y/N and Cat Noir stood before Mr. Pigeon, their eyes filled with determination. "Stop Mr Pigeon Your reign of chaos ends now!" Y/N declared, their voice unwavering.

Mr. Pigeon smirked, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Oh, I don't think so. Ladybug is my prized possession now, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

With a swift motion, Y/N summoned their weapon, a staff adorned with phoenix feathers. Flames danced along its surface, a symbol of their fierce determination. They twirled the staff, ready to face Mr. Pigeon and his army of pigeons.

Y/N's wings burst into flames as they took to the sky, their graceful movements mirroring the mythical phoenix. With each strike of their staff, they sent waves of fire towards the pigeons, dispersing them and creating an opening to approach Mr. Pigeon.

As Y/N closed in on Mr. Pigeon, their eyes locked onto the Akuma fluttering around him. With a powerful swing of their staff, they unleashed a burst of fiery energy, shattering the Akuma and freeing it from Mr. Pigeon's control.
REBIRTH! Once Phoenix used the Miraculous's powers the once purple Akuma turned into a white butterfly.

As the Akuma dissipated, a wave of bright light washed over Mr. Pigeon. Confusion replaced his malicious grin as he fell to his knees, realizing the havoc he had caused.

Y/N approached him, their voice filled with compassion. "Mr. Pigeon, it's never too late to change. Embrace the rebirth within you and use your talents for good."

Mr. Pigeon hesitated, his eyes searching for redemption. With a glimmer of hope in his gaze, he reached out and took Y/N's hand. In that moment, the power of rebirth surged through him, purifying his soul and releasing him from the clutches of darkness.

, a transformed man, he looked at Y/N with gratitude. "Thank you, Phoenix and Chat Noir I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused I'll try my best not to get akumatized once more.

As  the heroes watched retreating shadow of Mr Ramier, "I bet 20 euros he'll get akumatized by next week."  "Not very hero like Kitty'

Y/N smiled, their heart filled with hope...