Paris here I come

The decision to move was a big one for the L/n family. Zane's tech company, L/n Corp, was expanding, and he saw a great opportunity in Paris. Mikaela, Y/n's mom, also thought Paris would be a great market for her cosmetics company. After much discussion, they decided to make the move.

Packing up their life in New York was a mix of emotions. Y/n and her brothers, Cade and Arthur, were excited about the new adventure but also a bit sad to leave their friends and familiar surroundings.

On the day of the move, they all said their goodbyes to their home in New York. As their plane took off, they watched the city lights fade away, ready to start their new life in Paris.

The journey was long, but the excitement kept them all in high spirits. They talked about their expectations, the places they wanted to visit, and even tried to learn a few French phrases.

When they finally landed in Paris, they were awestruck by the beauty of the city. The Eiffel Tower, the charming streets, the fashionable people, everything was just as they had imagined.

Their new home was a beautiful house in the heart of the city. It was different from their New York home, but it had a charm of its own. They all quickly fell in love with it.

The move to Paris was a big change for the L/n family, but they embraced it with open arms. They were excited about the new opportunities and adventures that awaited them in the city of love.