Twenty-Eight

I stood in the forest staring into the nothingness of the around me. I stood motionless for hours like a giant statue. Unmoving. Planted. Fixed. 

"Something on your mind, Mikaelson?" Nogitsune asked. 

I sighed before taking a step forward. I paused mid-step and stepped back shaking my large wolfy head. 

"What's wrong?" Cerberus asked.

I shook my head shutting my eyes. 

"We can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong, Stiles." Nogitsune stated.

I remained silent before letting out a huff and slamming my paws into the leaf-covered ground with loud thunderous barks. 

SHUT UP!! PLEASE! JUST SHUT UP!!! 

I broke into a run crossing a river as my mind became lost in my thoughts. It can't be true. It can't be. I picked up speed becoming a slightly flaming blur as I caught on fire. My eyes flashed orange before leapt into the air and morphed into the Hellhound. 

"Tell me what's wrong, child." Cerberus asked. 

I let out a roar slamming a fist into a tree. 

SHUT! UP! 

I yanked the tree out of the ground and smashed it into the ground before pounding the ground with my fists trying to cancel put the voices of the demons inside. 

"Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Stiles!" They repeated over and over again. 

I fell to my knees pressing my hands to my head before crying out. My cry sounding demonic and monstrous in my current form. I felt the presence of the Kasai leave my body before I spotted the flaming nine-tailed kitsune standing beside me with a paw resting casually on the hilt of his katana. 

"What is wrong, Stiles?" He asked in Japanese. 

I let out a growl gritting my fangs. 

"I want to help you." He added. 

You can help me! By leaving me alone! I spat before speeding away. 

The kitsune appeared before me jutting his flaming arm out grabbing my throat with blinding speed, halting my movement before slamming me to the ground. He looked down at me. 

"I'll ask you again. What's. Wrong?" He growled. 

I'll tell you....when I feel like it. I snarled pushing him off, grabbing him and throwing him away. 

A flaming tail wrapped around my waist before flinging me across the forest. I rolled along the ground coming to stop before letting out a roar, glaring at the kitsune. 

"Don't do this. It won't end well....for you." Kasai stated calmly. 

I let out another roar running at him. In one quick movement, he unsheathed his katana and slashed at my chest before sheathing his sword and turning to face me as I collapsed to my knees clutching my bleeding chest. 

"Yes. You are bleeding. My blade does that to beings like you. You aren't human. I cut you. You bleed. Got that?" He told me. 

I growled as the wound healed. I got to my feet slowly before grabbing the kitsune and throwing him through a tree. I appeared on the other side catching him before slamming him to the ground with a monstrous roar. 

"Missed." He voiced behind me. 

I furrowed my brows spinning around to see the fox on his toes sitting on the hilt of his katana that was buried deep into a tree trunk. He rested his hand against his head before standing to his full height on the sword. He crossed his arms. 

"You will not defeat me, Mikaelson. Your father couldn't. Your uncle couldn't. And neither could your mother." He said. 

I let out a roar with rage-filled eyes. I pounced at the fox and he disappeared in less than the blink of an eye. 

"Behind you." He whispered. 

I growled swinging my arm back. He disappeared again as I screamed in fury. I slammed a hand into a tree. 

"Such rage will get you nowhere, my friend." He said calmly resting against a tree with its legs crossed admiring his sword. He looked up at me. 

"What say you stop this foolishness and talk?" He asked. 

Not happening. 

I slammed my foot into the ground before a pillar of flames shot out from under the fox and sent him into the sky. He looked at me mid-air before throwing his katana at me. It entered my chest before I dropped the rock I had raised over my head. I fell to my knees clutching at the burning blade in my chest. Kasai walked over before yanking the sword out. He flicked the blood off the blade before sheathing it. He turned away before sighing. 

"I tried." He said before spinning around in a blur and slamming a flaming fist into my face. 

I went unconscious returning back to human form covered in dirt and blood, completely naked.

KASAI

I looked at the Mikaelson with concern. 

"It's getting worse." I said as the Nogitsune and Cerberus appeared beside me looking at the boy. 

"He's sick...isn't he? From the black magic of the memory spell?" Nogi asked.

 "Yes." Cerberus stated in a deep voice. 

"What do we do?" Nogi asked again. 

"We do what we can. Keep him from using black magic or being anywhere near it. And yes, Nogi, that means you will have to stay in the real world to prevent him from doing something stupid." I explained. 

"Why me?" Nogi asked. 

"Because for reasons I don't understand...the boy trusts you." Cerberus answered. 

"You will watch over this child, Nogitsune. You will do everything you can to keep him from going into the Prison World. That is the last place he needs to be." I told him. 

"Yeah. Yeah." Nogi said walking to the boy before picking him up off the ground and carrying him over his shoulder. 

"Nogi! Promise." Cerberus called out. 

"Can't do that, chief." He answered. 

"NOGITSUNE!" I shouted. Nogitsune groaned. 

"Fine! I promise. Nothing bad will happen to the boy. You happy now? Bloody hell. You stupid dogs." He exclaimed mumbling the last sentence to himself before Cerberus and I returned to Stiles' mind.