Eleven

I lined up as Lucifer joined my side. "You?" I asked. "I thought I'd make the odds even. Like you said." He said. "Nice." I said. "Ready to win?" He asked. "I love to win."I said smirking. I faced up with Chad as Lucifer lined up with Kaleb. Ethan stood behind us. "This is gonna be fun." I announced. 

Lucifer hiked the ball before the two of us ran past the defense and dodged Kaleb and MG. Chad stayed on my tail before I looked over my shoulder and faked Chad out as I stopped and spun around catching the ball. 

I waved my finger at Chad before he tripped. I ran past him spinning around MG and jumping over Kaleb to slam the ball into the end zone with a shout. Lucifer cried out also before the two of us jogged back our side. "What's the matter? Too aggressive?" I asked Chad before smirking.

"Team up?" I asked Lucifer. "How so?" He asked. "Protect Maya." I suggested. "I like that plan." Ethan stated. "Cool. Let's do it." Maya stated. I looked over at Lucifer and nodded before running down the field in sync with him in front of Maya. The two us knocked players aside as we moved down the field. My eyes flickered orange briefly as I smashed into players sending them flying. Chad ran at us with MG, Kaleb, and Jed. 

"Protect her!" I shouted to Lucifer before I shoved Jed back into MG and Kaleb. I turned to run after Maya when I was hit from the side and was sent tumbling along the grassy field. I groaned as I got to my hands and knees. "Bet you didn't see that coming." Chad taunted before running off. 

A low growl escaped my lips as my eyes flickered fiery orange and my jaws clenched. I grabbed a handful of grass feeling my anger rise exponentially. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted payback. I wanted her back. More importantly, I really wanted to punch Chad in the face as Cerberus. "HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T DO THAT?" Cerberus asked.

I got to my feet before looking at Chad with a furious glare. My eyes shining bright orange. "Dude! What are you doing?!" Lucifer yelled in a whisper stepping in front of me. 

"Doing what I should have done a long time ago. Get my girl back." I snarled pushing forward as Lucifer pushed me back with his vampire strength. "Dude. Don't. You'll expose yourself to everyone." He warned. I looked down at Lucifer. "Wanna hurt him? Do it during a play." He stated as I huffed angrily. Everyone was looking at me. 

"Niklaus. Walk with me." Alaric told me running onto the field and pulling me aside. "Stop it." He said. "What do you expect me to do while I watch a douche be the boyfriend to my ex?" I asked. "You deal with it later. You're making a scene." He whispered looking around. 

I looked around to find Hope and Josie staring at me concerned. I sighed. "Maybe you should go find Raf." He ordered. "I don't want to yet." I argued. "I wasn't asking, Stiles. Raf is in danger. And you're the only one that can save him." He countered. 

I narrowed my eyes before storming off. I grabbed my duffel bag breathing heavily. My eyes were flaring bright orange as I looked down at the ground. "Dude, you okay?" Lucifer asked. 

"I'm fine. Right now...I need you, Ethan, and Maya to win this game." I said. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I have something I need to deal with. I'll try to be back as soon as I can." I told him. "Until then...give 'em hell, Lucifer." I stated. He smirked. "I wasn't named Lucifer for nothing you know." He pointed out as I chuckled heading towards the Salvatore School.