Shobha was staring at the plate and putting each morsel in front of him and Alok was eating from her hands while looking at Shobha.

At this time, there was a slight moisture in Alok's eyes, peace on his face and a smile on his lips. After so many years, this time had come in his life when he was eating food from his Shobha's hands.

Shobha's eyelids were also wet, so she was not able to muster the courage to lift them. Her hands were also trembling slightly. As if she was trying to control her feelings.

When all the food in the plate was finished, Shobha quickly got up and started leaving from there, but Alok held her hand. As soon as he held her hand, Shobha's tears, which she had been holding back with great difficulty, started flowing.

Shobha said with a choked voice, "Alok, leave my hand."

"Look at me for a moment Shobha. Ever since I have come, I have not seen my Aksh in your eyes."

Shobha turned and looked at Alok angrily and said, "Why are you tired of seeing yourself in Kalandi's eyes that you want to see yourself in my eyes again?"

Alok smiled slightly at this and said, "Not again Shobha, always, I have always been in your eyes and will always be and as far as Kalandi is concerned, Kalandi's eyes do not have that thing that your eyes have."

" I have not understood you till date Alok, not till date. I have never been able to understand what you want? What do you want from me, what should I do? Whenever you appear in front of me, it seems that you are the same Alok whom I loved, whom I married, who has not broken this relationship till date. But whenever I remember your betrayal, then I start believing that you are not the same Alok whom I loved. I do not even know this Alok. Who are you, why are you playing with my Rishabh's life? Are you getting peace in this game? "

As soon as Shobha expressed her thoughts, Alok got up from the bed and came in front of Shobha. Alok held one of her hands and placed it on his chest and said, "Don't believe anything, don't understand anything, don't try to know anything. Don't believe whether I am the same Alok or not. Don't try to know why I did all that or not, don't believe whether I cheated you or not. Just let this moment remain like this. Because our son has allowed me to stay only tonight. If I don't go myself tomorrow morning, he will throw me out. "

" And you have made him like this. You are responsible for this, so stay in this room tonight, only tonight. " Shobha said removing her hand from his chest and started to leave from there.

Before Alok could stop her, there was a knock on the door of her room. Shobha quickly wiped her tears and said, " Who is it? "

Just then Vikram came in. He looked at Shobha's red eyes and then looked at Alok. Seeing him, Shobha quickly asked, " Vikram, you went to Rishabh's room, right? Anokhi is fine. "

" Yes Shobha aunty, she is fine. In fact, when I went, she was sleeping. Rishabh has not done anything, don't worry. "

" Thankfully Rishabh did not do anything, otherwise I was scared that in anger he might do something wrong to her again. Now I just pray that Rishabh's anger stays calm like this and their relationship gets better. No one's evil eye can fall on them now." Shobha said taking a sigh of relief.

Alok, who was standing behind her, heard her and said to himself, "The evil eye has already fallen on Shobha long back, now I have to keep that evil eye away from Anokhi in any way."

Kolkata _

A big luxurious palace whose beauty made it clear that the owner of this palace was very rich and luxurious. The big gate of that palace opened and a white car came in.

A man of about 38 years came out of it. He was wearing a black suit. He went inside the palace taking long strides and went straight towards a room.

He opened and closed the door of the room. The room was completely immersed in darkness. Then he extended his hand on the wall on his right and switched on the light.

As soon as the switch was turned on, the room was filled with light. There was a picture of a girl in the whole room. The frame of that photo was hanging on the wall, above the bed, next to the cupboard, on the mirrors. The same photo was hung everywhere and a whole wall was painted with the same photo. But all the pictures were the same, the only difference was that some were bigger and some were smaller.

The man came in front of the wall on which the picture of that girl was drawn. There was a charming smile on the lips of that girl. The shine of her green eyes was clearly visible in that picture too. Some strands of her black hair were on her lips passing through her cheeks, which was enhancing her beauty even more.

The man touched the girl's eyes and closed his eyes like a madman, placing his lips on her cheek. He said to himself, "Where are you? I have been searching for you since so long? When will you come in my arms? When will my desire of touching you in reality be fulfilled?"

Just then his phone rang. Without looking at it, he took out his phone and picked up the call with his eyes closed. A voice came from the other side of the phone, "Boss, we could not find that girl in Dehradun or any nearby city."

As soon as the other person finished talking, the man opened his eyes. His eyes were completely red and his grip on the phone tightened. He said in his terrifying voice, "I have been hearing the same thing for two years. You people are not able to find a girl. I do not give you money for your incompetence. I want my lover in my house in my arms and that too as soon as possible, otherwise the longer I stay away from my lover, the sooner your death will come to you." Saying this, he threw the phone on the ground and shouted loudly, "Anokhi, Anokhi, you are mine and you have to be mine. You have to come to me, you will be in my arms, this is my promise."

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!