Love is a four-letter name after all.

Leni's POV

"Eh kasi, may pupuntahan nga akong importante, bakit ba? Payagan mo na ako, Bam. Mag-iingat naman ako eh, promise." I reasoned out with Bam because he kept on asking why I wanted to have two days off in the middle of campaign period.

I'm planning to officially ask Risa to be my girlfriend but Bam won't let me have a day off. Tsk.. Panira naman sa plano. Yes, Risa and me are way ahead the courting stage and sabi nga niya, hindi na kami pabata so wala ng cheesy ligawan stage basta alam niya na mahal niya ako at mahal ko rin siya, it's enough na raw para sa kanya. But I'm not gonna let this one go by na ganon nalang. Deserve ni Risa na e surprise and deserve niya ng label. If not for our positions, she even deserves na ipagsigawan kaso lang ibang usapan na yun.

"Ma'am, you have to understand why I need to have all the information about your whereabouts kasi delikado po kapag mag-isa lang kayo. Can I at least convince you to take Cong. Kit with you dito sa important appointment mo? Please." Bam explained his part but I just smiled kasi hindi naman ako delikado dun sa pupuntahan ko.

"What if iba nalang isama ko?" I asked him, with a hidden agenda.

"Sino po?" He was curious.

"Pwede ba si Risa nalang yung isasama ko?" I asked slowly, looking at his reaction.

"Ma'am naman eh. Mas delikado na talaga yun. After election nalang po please?" He said but there wasn't any judgment only concern in his voice.

"Fine. I understand. After election nalang talaga." I gave up since reasonable naman si Bam and besides if may makakahagilap ng balita na magkasama kami ni Risa outside campaign events, mag spark naman yung rumors and we're already too tired to deal with that right now. *Three more weeks, Leni. Kaya niyo ni Risa to.*

---

May 18, 2016, 7:45 PM

They won according to the unofficial results tallied by a TV network. Everyone was so happy. But of course, knowing Leni, she knew that the fight wasn't over yet and she's still sad for the fact that her President didn't win. She inhaled deeply, *you won Leni. You and Risa won. Be happy* she tried to snap out of her mood. But then, andaming nagco-contact sa team nila because yung kabilang partido has accused them of cheating and they are now demanding for a recount.

"Bam, hayaan na natin sila magpa-recount. Malinis ang konsensya natin dahil alam natin na hindi tayo nandaya para lang manalo." Leni was busy talking to Bam on the phone that she didn't notice Risa.

"Leni! Oh my god!!! I knew itttt! I never doubted you one bit!" Risa said as she entered the woman's house.

"Woi! Bakit ka andito? Pambihira namang babae to! Di man lang nagsabi na bumiyahe dito sana man lang nasundo kita, Ris. Loko ka talaga." Leni replied while obviously surprised to see her pangga enter her house at this hour.

"Hala Bam, I have to go. Risa's here. Congratulations ulit sa atin and see you in two days. Please talk to Mar for me, thank you ulit." Leni said to Bam as the Senator obviously heard the change in Leni's tone, she sounded happier. He smiled and said his greetings as their call ended.

"I just can't stay in Manila with all these news coming in. I need you, Lens. I am not strong enough for this, next thing you'll know tatawagan ka na ng mga bata at sabihin na nasiraan na ako ng bait sa bahay." Risa said while making her way to hug Leni. 

"Ay hindi ka pa pala nasisiraan ng bait sa lagay na yan? Sino bang matinong tao ang magbiyahe ng basta-basta nalang papunta dito? Hahaha! I'm kidding! I'm glad you're here, Ris. Even if you think you're not strong for this, you are still my rock, your presence makes me strong. Now, tama na ang dramahan, kala mo makalimutan kong banggitin but let me be the first to congratulate you, SENATOR Risa! 3rd times a charm, indeed! I'm happy for you, Ris. I know you really really want this." Leni said after hugging Risa. She knew the newly-elected Senator has gone through many highs and lows to get here and to finally be elected in office. It is indeed such a great reason to celebrate. So, she guided Risa to the kitchen and offered her a bottle of beer as they cheers to the victory that they have acclaimed together.