Special Chapters: Thank you for making our dream came true.

/glass clinking/

Leni's POV

"Hello everyone, me and my wife ('still gives me butterflies to hear myself calling you my wife, Pangga.' *ASUS MAMA! ITULOY MO NA ANG SPEECH* Leni started talking but got sidetracked after referring to Risa as her wife, officially, for the first time which earned her some teasing from their kids)  oh siyaaaa, anyway, we would like to ask a little bit of your attention, just to thank you all for coming here to celebrate with us today. I know it's a lot to ask na mag travel pa kayo sa ibang bansa para lang makapag-attend ng wedding namin so thank you for saying 'yes' to our kids' invitation, I think I can speak for the two of us by saying that it means a lot to us na makita yung mga taong close samin, celebrating one of the best days of our lives with us. Now, I want to share one significant night that made me realize that Risa's the one for me. Pangga, I haven't told you this before but during this moment, na realize ko na ikaw yung babaeng mamahalin ko habang buhay, no one could stop me that night and I can't help but feel grateful that you felt the same way I felt that night. Eto yung night na nag aminan kami that our feelings for each other isn't that platonic anymore, so I hope you'll allow me to reminisce it my love. It was year 2016 during our first-ever campaign together..."

/Flashback to Campaign 2016/

"Leni! Ano baaa? Bakit di mo ko pinapansin? May nagawa ba akong mali? May nasabi ba akong hindi maganda? Sabihin mo naman oh kasi hindi ko kayang ganito nalang tayo. We're close friends, Diba? Just tell me what I did wrong and I'll say sorry. Please let me fix this naman oh." Risa said as she tried to talk to Leni but the latter just kept on walking away from her as if she has somewhere else to be.

It's been weeks since they last saw each other and Risa noticed that Leni is not making any effort to talk to her, let alone acknowledges her presence, parang hangin lang siya kay Leni and this hurt her, overthinking that she had done something bad that made Leni mad enough to ignore her, little did she know... She did nothing wrong. The reason was far more deeper than just a friend na nagtatampo.

"Yung bunganga mo, Ris. Baka kung ano isipin ng makakarinig satin and may magpapalabas na naman ng kung ano-anong issue. Huminahon ka nga." Leni finally stopped walking and faced Risa.

"Eh, Wala akong paki-alam kung ano yung iisipin nila. Yung gusto ko lang malaman is kung ano yung nangyayari satin. It's been weeks since we've last talk, Leni. I mean, I understand that we're just both so busy with the campaign but before naman busy-ness was never a hindrance for us to talk to each other, Diba? You would call me almost everyday kapag hindi tayo magkasama. So, what changed? What did I do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment from you?"  Risa gulped back the tears about to came out as she tried so hard to explain to Leni how her actions affects her.

"Yun na nga ang problema, Risa. Wala kang paki-alam. Wala kang paki-alam kung ano yung sasabihin ng iba, Wala kang paki-alam kung ano yung iisipin nila, Wala kang paki-alam na alamin man lang kung ano yung posibleng dahilan kung bakit ako nagkakaganito. You're sweet and affectionate to all, you hug strangers that approach you, you're everyone's friend. So, what does that make me? Just another best friend of yours? Ano ba talaga ako sa buhay mo? Sige nga, tapatin mo ko. Ano ako sa'yo?" Leni started explaining how she felt which made Risa speechless. She thought, is Leni making any sense? Bakit parang may gusto siyang ipahiwatig sa mga sinasabi niya? Is Leni in love with her...too?

That's right, Risa has been secretly in love with her best friend for years. She had a girl crush on her ever since that day she met Leni on a political conference. But as time went by, they started to bond together and her little crush on Leni blossomed into love but she knew that Leni's probably not gonna feel the same 'cause she's straight, right? But why does she have the gut feeling that Leni's jealous of her being affectionate to others and acts like a protective partner? Is Leni really in love with her, too? The question remains on Risa's mind as she stood in front of Leni, looking straight into her eyes, Leni's eyes glistened with longing for Risa's answer but she looked away.