|𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1

"Scott, I need to show you something," Maddison shouted at her twin brother as she walked in his room. "Oh my god, why are you shirtless?" she exclaimed and covered her eyes with her hand.

"I was working out," Scott said while putting his shirt on.

"Next time, work out in a shirt," she mumbled. "Anyway, I wanted to show you this cool thing." She couldn't say anything more, because they could not just ignore the sound from outside. "What the hell was that?" she looked at her brother.

"I have no idea," Scott shaked his head and grabbed a baseball bat.

"You really wanna go out there? You know what always happens in horror movies," she muttered.

"That always happens, because they get split, so we will not make that mistake. Let's go," he took his sister's arm and dragged her with him outside.

The night was quiet. Maddison walked behind her brother who was looking around like a scared puppy.

"Aaaaaaaah!" both siblings started suddenly screaming in fear.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing?" shouted the older twin at the young boy.

"You weren't answering your phones! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asked.

"We thought you were a predator," Scott said.

"I did not, I thought you were a serial killer,"the younger McCall mumbled.

"A pre...wha...pff...I know it's late, but you both got to hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. They are getting every officer from Beacon Hills, even a state police," Stiles said excitedly.

"What for?" Maddison asked.

"They found a body in the woods," he smiled.

"Dead body?" Scott asked confused.

"No, body of water...yes dumbass a dead body," sibling's best friend rolled his eyes.

"Murder," Maddison said now with a smile on her face. She always loved true crime stories.

"Nobody knows yet. They only know it was a girl in her twenties."

"If they already found the body then what are they looking for?" male McCall asked another question.

"That is the best part. They only found half."

--------------------

"Are we realy doing this?" Maddison said with excitement in her voice.

"Yeeeeeah," Stiles answered throwing his hand around her shoulders.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow," Scott frowned.