Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know

Começar do início

I completely forget that we had a date tonight. We were planning on going out to get dinner and then come back here to hang out. I guess with the meeting and the swimming I lost track of time and just forgot. I gave Marty a sheepish smile before his tough exterior broke down and he took my hands.

"I'm so sorry babe. I completely forgot. I promise, it won't happen again." I said.

Marty let out a quiet laugh before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "It's fine Red, but if you still want to go get dinner than you should probably go start drying up." Marty said.

"Right, let me just grab my stuff."

<><>

I laughed as I intertwined our fingers together, leaning into Marty's shoulder. The elevator door opened and we walked out into the hallway. We've just come from dinner at a small diner and I was having an amazing time. I don't think that Marty and I have ever laughed as much as we have in the past hour. I don't know what it was, but I loved it.

"Here we are. Are you going to be busy tomorrow?" Marty asked me as we stopped at my hotel door. I heard music playing from inside the hotel room, but I ignored it and looked up at Marty.

"I'm not sure. We're supposed to be hanging out with the boys from One Direction, so I'm not sure. I'll text you though. Maybe we can slip away." I said. Marty smiled and leaned down, kissing my lips. I smiled through the kiss and brought my arms around his neck, pushing myself into him.

"We shouldn't take this further since we know that we can't do anything." Marty said.

"You didn't say that the other night." I teased.

"Yeah well it was only us in the hotel room, but there's people in there. Besides, I've got to go. I promised Josh that I would play video games with him when I got back. But I'll text you tomorrow." Marty said.

"Yup. Bye babe." I said, leaning up and kissing him again.

We shared another kiss after that before I opened the hotel room door and walked in, closing the door behind me. When I looked up, I raised an eyebrow at how full my hotel room was. All of the boys from One Direction were scattered around the room, Julie and Liz were sitting on a bed, and there were pizza boxes all over the room.

I walked further into the room and dropped my purse on the desk, kicking off my heels as I looked around the room. Our once semi neat room was totally trashed and I couldn't help but shake my head. "What the hell is going on in here?" I asked.

"Ooh, Cait, you're back. We had dinner and then just kind of did nothing. There's some extra pizza if you're hungry." Julie said. I walked over to the bed and sat down, kneeling next to Liz. "How was your date?" Julie asked.

"It was good. A lot of fun actually." I said, smiling as I thought about the past two hours.

"Aw, that's great. I'm so jealous. I want a boyfriend." Liz said, laughing a bit. I opened my mouth to say that she could if she talked to Evan, but she cut me off. "Don't even say Evan. He doesn't like me and neither does Beck." She said.

"Yeah, but Niall does." I said.

"Where the hell do you get these ide-" She was cut off by the devil himself, calling her over to him. I have Liz a pointed look and she only rolled her eyes before getting up and walking over to where Niall was sitting. I watched as she sat down next to him and he immediately moved closer to her, talking to her about something I couldn't hear.

"Yup, he likes her." Julie said.

"Oh, I know."

<><>