James Morgan

"What are you doing here?" Ash asked in a tone of Confusion and Anger

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What are you doing here?" Ash asked in a tone of Confusion and Anger.

This reaction was justified thou, for the one standing in front of, soaked wet in rain, was the one, the only, Team Rocket's James.

James was missing his bright White shirt with the Big Red 'R.' His blackish grey undershirt was soaked wet due to the rain. And his head and eyes were staring the ground, not daring to look up.

Looking at him, Ash felt something weird. He felt that James was ashamed of himself for some reason.

Ash, not knowing what else to do, called out Lucario. Seeing James, Lucario immediately took attacking position, not willing to give his trainer more stress!

James, looking at Lucario, took a step back.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come," James thought to himself

"Lucario wait," Ash said.

"//But Master! //" Lucario protested.

"No need to get aggressive, just look at him via Aura Vision please," Ash requested and Lucario immediately complied. Ash held Lucario's paw, turning his vision into Aura vision.

Ash turned to James with his Aura Vision and the Moment he looked at him, the Anger vanished. He let go of Lucario's paw and called him back.

"Get in James, the storm is growing stronger," Ash said in a forgiving tone.

"W-Wait what?" James asked, confused why Ash anger suddenly vanished.

"Aura powers, very confusing Brother," Ash said with a smile.

"I-I-I," James couldn't complete the sentence as he lowers his head.

"I know, well, I don't know everything but I think I know enough to trust you," Ash said, patting his hand James' shoulder as a sign of solidarity.

"Come in," Ash said as James entered the house, albeit with a lot of regret and shame.

"Mom! Another plate of serving is required," Ash said as he entered the living room with James.

The Moment everyone saw James, everyone except Delia pulled out their Pokeballs.

"What the Hell he is doing here!" Misty said pulling out her Pokeball as James took a step back in fear.

"//WHAT THE HELL THIS #%$%@ %#^^# ^#@^ %#^&#$& ^#^&*$@% %#^&# THIEF DOING HERE!!!!!!!!!!//" Pikachu shouted as he took attacking position.

"Guys calm down! James is innocent," Ash defended James.

"How could you know!" Paul asked.

"The same way I found out about those guys, Lucario's Aura Vision allows me to see someone's Aura, and James' Aura," Ash turned to a very ashamed of himself James.