I smiled sheepishly, stepping inside. "I was waiting for the conversation to be over before barging in."

Dean smiled at me. "Any luck?"

"No. Nothing." I shrugged. 

The sound of glass shattering made us all run to the next office over. 

"How do we kill it?" Henriksen asked as Ruby stood, brushing broken glass off of herself. 

"We don't." Sam pushed Henriksen's gun down.

"She's a demon."

"She's here to help us." 

I moved toward the now open window, pulling a chair with me and stepping up on it. I pulled my phone from my bra and dialed Millie's number. 

"Are you gonna let me out?" Ruby gestured to the devil's trap she stood in. Sam knelt, scraping away a small spot of paint with the blade of his knife. "And they say chivalry's dead. Does anyone has a breath mint? Some guts splattered in my mouth while I was killing my way in here."

"My jacket's on the desk in there. I have gum." I stated as she walked into the lobby. 

"Hello?" Millie asked.

"We were arrested. How's Evie?" I asked.

"Good. Bobby and I are great babysitters." Millie told me. "She's sleeping now."

"Good, good. I have to go. Ruby's here."

"Oh, well, uh, have fun, I guess."

"You too." I hung up, turning. Dean grabbed my hand as I jumped down off the chair. He set his hand on my waist as he led me to the lobby. 

"Everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Evie's just sleeping. We're all good." I nodded. Dean mirrored my action.

"How many are out there?" Dean asked Ruby.

"Thirty, at least." Ruby answered, sitting down stop a desk. "That's so far."

"Oh, good. Thirty. Thirty hit men all gunning for us." Dean said. "Who sent them?"

Ruby looked over at Sam. "You didn't tell Dean? Wow. I'm surprised."

"Tell me what?" Dean asked. 

"There's a big new up and comer. A real pied piper." Ruby stated.

"Who is he?"

"Not he." Ruby finally looked over at him. "Her. Her name is Lilith. And she has a vendetta against the Sorceress, so I'd keep an eye out, Saige." 

"Lilith?" Dean repeated, grip tightening on my waist.

"And she really, really wants Sam and Saige's intestines on a stick." Ruby nodded her head. "Guess she see him as competition whereas she just hates Saige." 

Dean looked over at his brother, who leaned against the doorframe. "You knew about this?" He asked. Sam didn't reply. "Well, jeez, Sam, is there anything else I should know?"

Ruby scoffed. "How about the two of you talk about this later? We'll need the Colt."

Dean sat down on a desk, hand slipping down my hip to rest on my thigh as Ruby looked between the three of us. 

"Where's the Colt?" Ruby asked.

"Uh, well, you see..." I began, chuckling nervously. 

"It got stolen." Sam muttered.

"I'm sorry, I must have blood in my ear. I thought I just heard you say you were stupid enough to let the Colt get grabbed out of your thick, clumsy, idiotic hands." Ruby said. She stood. "Fantastic. This is just peachy." She moved across the room.