The boy smiled before eating some fruits as well,the girls looked at the pair in jealously,wanting to cuddle aswell. They huddled together before Misdreavus floats over and smiles innocently,the boy tilts his head in confusion before being tackled to his back,catching him off guard. He knew what they wanted and sighed,growing a palm tree and leaning on its trunk,using the leaves as shade. They all piled on him and rested,getting comfortable. As the boy looked around in silence he hatched a plan to get to the Observatory,simple and easy. He wanted to just blow the place up,but couldn't risk the destruction of the orb or hurting his partners in the process.

He sighed,petting Trapinch and Misdreavus,gently switching between them all slowly. But after a bit,he slowly fell asleep aswell...
...
Hours later...
It was night by now,the moonlight shined down on all of them as they slept peacefully,the boy slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes,sitting up to look around. His Pokémon were all still asleep on his body,he smiled and pet them all except for Trapinch,who was gone.
He frowned and sighed before waking them all up,shaking them gently. As they all yawned and stretched the boy saw a faint shadow nearby,watching him with a smile,it was Trapinch. She was looking happier and excited,watching the boy to see what he'd do.

He looked at her with a smile before standing up and stretching again,she wanted to thank him for helping her,so in return she'd show him the way out and maybe...
She grew a warmth in her stomach,thinking of what It'd be like outside of this place. Everyday she had to wait for prey to be unfortunate enough to fall into her pit,and getting a DROP of water was obviously not possible around here.
Sure she could go a full week without both,but it gets frustrating at certain times.
All she wanted was a change...and he was the key.

But...
She didn't know if he'd accept her or not,and by the looks of it he was getting ready to leave.
...
The boy crouched down and incinerated the empty bottles he had while watching Trapinch,knowing something was on her mind,he'd seen that look many times before on his partners faces back home...the look of want or need,but to afraid to ask.
He walked over while the others got ready,Trapinch snapped out of her thoughts and looked away,afraid to look at him.
"Hey."
She flinched,trembling slightly before looking up at him slowly.

The look in his eyes was calm,yet screaming to hurt someone,those bright yellow eyes...
The boy smiled and crouched down,patting her head.
"Do you...want to come with us? I know that look,you can't fool me."
He chuckled before falling silent for her answer. She perked up,the glint in his eye full of sincerity,she looked around a bit and took in her home,the same as when she first opened her eyes. Sand sand...and more sand. She opened her jaws a bit and chirped,looking back up to him.

After a bit of silence she nodded her head,giving a faint smile before getting up and waiting for him to do something. The boy smiled before Formantis tugged on his hand,signifying that they were ready to go,he nodded and stood up,crossing his arms while looking down at Trapinch. She gave a last look to her home and walked closer,allowing him to pick her up and carry her in his arms. Funny,she'd never been this far off the ground,only when she found a high enough rock or dune.
So she understandably shook when he walked,feeling like she would fall,but the boy smiled and pet her shell,making her look up at him.

His smile was soft,yet deep down she knew he was able to crack the world in half if he could,and yet...his touch was so warm.
She shuddered and nuzzled in closer,leaning her head on his chest,the others glared at her,envying the attention she was getting. One by one they all jumped up to their usual spots,via his shoulders and head. They all occasionally looked at them to make sure she wasn't getting too much love.
The boy shook his head and followed Trapinch's directions,listening to her when she said to turn and or head in a certain direction.

Pretty soon,they found themselves at the entrance as more trees and green started appearing,Trapinch began to shake as reality dawned on her,she was really leaving.
The boy stopped and looked down at her,making sure she didn't have any second thoughts. She looked back for a moment before steeling herself to face forward,the boy smiled before stepping out,at this hour many people have gone home,tired from doing...absolutely nothing.
The boy walked down the path on the right,going back the way he came during the day and walking past the path down to the beach.