12

The rest of the week had gone by and Draco had been completely M

The rest of the week had gone by and Draco had been completely M.I.A. Nobody had seen him, not Ophelia, not the boys, not even Crabbe and Goyle. She knew he was somewhere in the castle probably drinking himself to death and she was worried. Luckily, she had spoken to Dumbledore about the boys' absences that week and he had been kind enough to give Draco some grievance time. That time was quickly coming to an end though and sooner rather than later she had to find him and get him suitable enough to go to classes or he would be facing much more serious consequences than extra hours of catching up.

She currently sat with Delphina in the library as they studied for a D.A.D.A test that was soon approaching. They had spent most of their Sunday with their heads buried in books but it seemed to Ophelia that she wasn't really absorbing anything as her mind was elsewhere. 'Elsewhere' meaning with Draco and where he could possibly be.

"Have you seen Draco yet?" Delphina asked pulling her nose away from the textbook in front of her.

"No, why would I of? He doesn't want my help, he made that perfectly clear." Delphina knew that her response was nowhere near the truth. She knew her best friend had gone to Dumbledore to convince him to excuse Draco for the week and that she had spent said week looking around for him everywhere and asking everyone if they'd seen him. She knew that Ophelia was much more concerned than she was letting on. "Besides, he's probably fine. You know what Draco's like, he's most likely just getting drunk somewhere and shagging anything with a pulse."

"Mhm, so you haven't been trying to find him then?" Delphina asked, her eyebrow lifted, seeing right through her friend's lies.

"No. Like I said, he doesn't want my help." She said as she gathered her belongings and stood up from her chair. "It's getting late, I should go to dinner. Are you coming?"

Delphina nodded and picked up her stuff aswell, joining Ophelia as they headed down to the main hall for dinner. They sat beside Theo and Blaise as usual, but Ophelia couldn't help but let her eyes wonder to the empty seat in front of her every now and again. I wonder if he's eating, she thought since she hadn't seen him at any meals since the morning his parents imprisonment had been distributed in the papers. She quickly pushed the thought away, telling herself that it's not her job to worry about him, and tuned back in on the conversation between the rest of her friends.

"So what? You're telling me you'd rather shag a Unicorn than a Centuar?" Said Theo, astonishment on his face as Blaise laughed. "At least with a centuar there would be tits to look at!"

"Theo... most centuars are males," said Blaise as he continued to laugh at his friend. "I'd rather shag a female Unicorn than a male Centuar."

"Keyword there is 'most' and besides I'd still rather fuck a centuar - male or not, if you ignore the whole half-horse thing they could be hot," he shrugged as the group looked at him completely baffled.

"Didn't know you swung for the other team, Nott," Blaise said as he continued to tuck in to his sausage and mash.

"Well I don't, but I would if they were fit enough." Blaise couldn't seem to argue with that and shrugged in understanding.