1

Ophelia and Luna said their goodbyes as they parted ways on the train

Ophelia and Luna said their goodbyes as they parted ways on the train. It was Ophelia's final year of Hogwarts and her last train ride over. As much as the girl wanted to be just as estatic as everybody else in her year, the thought left her feeling quite solumn as she trudged down the long corridor, looking into the compartments trying to find her friends. She didn't know what she wanted to do when she left school. A minister? Definitely not. An Oracle? As if. Every option that ran through her head seemed futile and/or boring. All she knew was that she definitely didn't want to stay at home with her father and her sister. She loved her family... to pieces, but even she could admit that they were nutjobs and hard to be around for long periods of time. That's why she appreciated her time at Hogwarts so much. The space. The freedom. That's all Ophelia wanted out of life. A small smile cracked over her lips as she heard Theo and Delphina arguing a couple carriages down, but it disappeared as soon as it happened.

Ophelia had a resting bitch face, and she knew it. She always looked stoic and bored, when she wasn't, unless she was with the people she was most comfortable with. But she didn't mind that, because nine times out of ten it meant people would leave her alone. As she approached the carriage, she flung her trunk in the overhead compartment and slammed the door open. A grin transpiring as she locked eyes with Delphina, who shot up from her seat immediately.

"O!" She screeched. Delphina was the one person whose screeching she would tolerate, but even she winced at the shrill noise. Ophelia's arms stretched out as the girl trampled over the boys' feet, earning an "ow" from Blaise as she wrapped herself in her arms, swaying the two of them back and forth while they giggled.

"Enough, enough. You're trampling us Delphi," Theo swatted at the two as he scooted up, allowing space for Ophelia to sit beside him. He outstretched an arm around the girl, leaning in with a smirk and raised eyebrows. "You missed me and my jumbo cock Ophelia?"

The crude comment made the girl scowl as she pressed a perfectly manicured hand against his forehead, pushing his face away from her. "You disgust me, Nott."

The group laughed as he made kissy faces towards her, stopping promptly as she pinched the skin of his cheek harshly.

"How was all of your summers?" She asked as she pulled her bag off from her shoulder and placed it on the table infront of her, rummaging through for her new book.

"Better without your presence, Ophelia," she could hear the scowl emitting from Draco's mouth without even looking at him. She peeked up at him with a smirk, watching as he flicked through a book, seemingly unbothered.

"Please, Malfoy, we all know you missed my pretty face," she winked as he rolled his eyes, not taking his gaze off his book to look at her until he was certain she had looked back into her bag.

She looked different this year, he thought. Her hair was longer than last year and a pair of black rimmed glasses perched atop her nose. Her lips were pinker, plumper even and she had definitely had some development around the chest. Her black tank-top showed that off particularly well. The boy snapped himself out of it, regaining focus onto his book just as she pulled hers out of her burgundy leather bag. It was the one he had brought her for her birthday in year four. The leather was beginning to wear and the metal accents of it looked scratched, but he didn't mind. He knew she used that bag all of the time, a bit of wear and tear over the years was bound to happen.