6

After leaving Draco's dorm, Ophelia couldn't shake the throbbing sensation in her pelvis

After leaving Draco's dorm, Ophelia couldn't shake the throbbing sensation in her pelvis. A part of her, a really big part of her, wanted more than anything to go back in that room and beg for him to take her, but she couldn't. She was far too stubborn, but she swore to herself that she would make him beg for it soon enough, and that was enough to stop her from going back in that room and letting him ruin any self-respect she had remaining.

She knew the party was still going on downstairs, but Ophelia was definitely past the party mood. Actually she was in the mood to be railed so hard she couldn't see straight, but that wasn't happening now so instead she settled for going back to her room and digging out the horniest romance book she could find.

— — —

The next morning, Ophelia woke up still feeling unfulfilled from the night before. She would just have to move past it though, since it was a new day, a day which she could spend torturing Draco to the best of her abilities. She checked the time with the clock on the wall, realising that if she got up now she would have time to get ready before breakfast. She looked over to the bed beside her expecting to find Delphina, but she was nowhere to be seen. She must've spent the night shagging Blaise.

An hour and a half later, Ophelia was showered, dressed and ready to go up to the main hall. She had chosen on wearing Draco's jumper, which he had said before she looked good in, and a painfully short skirt. Along with the usual set of stockings and Mary-Jane heels of course. She filled Phoenix's bowl, who immediately woke up at the sound of her food and then she headed out.

Strolling into the dining hall, she spotted Harry, Hermione and Ron all sat at the Gryffindor table together and decided she best go and apologise to Harry.

"Harry, I'm so sorry! I didn't think he would actually do it," she said, and even though her face didn't convey much he could tell she meant it. Harry let out a light careless laugh as she sat beside him checking out his bruises. There were no cuts or scrapes, so Hermione must've fixed those, but the bruises looked bloody horrendous. "Oh my god, what a prick. I can't believe he hit you that badly."

She lifted her gaze up over to the Slytherin table, where she saw Draco smirking at them cruelly. She glared back at him only to receive a teasing wink, which she wouldn't admit how much it affected her.

"Ophelia, it's okay. I knew what he was going to do if I kissed you, I knew what I was doing," he moved her hands away from his face and held them in his as she looked at him worriedly.

"Hang on, what?" Interjected Ron as he stuffed his face with sausages and bacon.

"You kissed her?! Have you gone mad, Harry?" Hermione added, causing Ophelia to look at her offended. "No, not like that. It's just that everyone knows about yours and Malfoy's weird little thing."

"How on earth does everyone know about this other than me?!" She responded exasperated. "I'm still so sorry, the boy's out of his bloody mind doing this."