7

The trip to Hogsmead had come to an end and after having dinner in the hall with the other students, the group of teens were now sat in Ophelia and Delphina's dorm room as they talked amongst themselves

The trip to Hogsmead had come to an end and after having dinner in the hall with the other students, the group of teens were now sat in Ophelia and Delphina's dorm room as they talked amongst themselves. Theo and Ophelia sat beside each other on her bed with her head resting against his shoulder and one of his arms draped around hers. He kept his other hand free to stroke Phoenix who was curled up sleeping on his lap. Draco sat on the other end of the bed, propped up by the frame as he stretched his legs out in-front of him. The boy sported a pair of grey joggers and a black jumper, as he had gone to his room to change into something more comfortable than his usual black suit. He couldn't keep his eyes off the girl in front of him as she stared down happily at the cat in Theo's lap. Blaise and Delphina sat on her bed, cuddled up together. The two might as well have made it official by now, everyone knew they were together but they just hadn't put a label to it yet.

Ophelia stood up from her spot, careful to not spook Phoenix, who looked rather comfortable and made her way over to the television that sat on the dresser. Draco had always wondered what that thing did, it was some stupid muggle thing she had brought over with her from somewhere.

The girl opened the top dresser drawer and flicked through the abundance of vhs movies she had organised inside based on genre and picked out Jurrassic Park she slid the tape into the slot and picked up the remotes, making her way back to the two boys.

"What's that?" Asked Theo tiredly as he sunk further into his pillows.

"It's a movie. A muggle thing, quite entertaining actually," she said as he nodded, still not sure what she meant but going along with it anyways.

As Jurrassic Park played softly in the background, most of the teens found themselves drifting off to sleep. Theo cuddled up with Phoenix and Blaise and Delphina slept peacefully on her bed. The only two left awake were Draco and Ophelia. The boy looked like he was about to start nodding off aswell, so Ophelia kicked him gently in the leg. When he pulled his head up to look at her, his face reading "what-the-fuck", she pulled a joint out of her bedside table and tilted her head at him. He nodded and got up from his spot, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Astronomy tower?" The boy asked as quietly as possible, she nodded and walked over to her closet pulling out a pair of joggers and some beaten old converses. The two crept out of the room and headed up to the tower on the other end of the school.

You could sense the sleepiness of them both as they sludged along the corridors, practically dragging their feet behind them. Once they had finally made it up there, they sat opposite each other in one of the arches that encased the tower. He had one leg crossed under the other which dangled off the side of the stone seat, while her legs stretched out over his lap and her head leant back against the wall. The girl pulled the spliff out and lit it in her mouth, sighing at the soothing feel of it enveloping her lungs and throat. She took a few more drags of it handing it over to him. They sat in silence for a while. They were both happy with that though, as they were tired.