8

It was now further into the week and Ophelia was sat in Potions class, beside Delphina as she stressed about the fact she had done an awful job at the paper Snape had assigned to them

"He's gonna kill me, like actually physically kill me, when he sees how piss poor this paper is. I mean, I've never turned in a paper this bad before in my life," she stressed as Delphina looked over at her with a bewildered expression on her face.

"Ophelia, it's the first one assigned for the year, it's fine, and even so, you pulled at least two all-nighters trying to get this done so I'm sure it's better than you think," she said, attempting to calm the girl down while Draco, Blaise and Nott approached their table and took their seats. Ophelia dramatically flopped her head onto the table and groaned, when the door to the classroom swung open, revealing Professor Snape, looking as moody and dramatic as usual.

"Today, we will be studying the Amortentia Potion, also known as what, Miss Greengrass?" He stared at the girl, completely ignoring Hermione's hand in the air on the other side of the room.

"The potion of love, Professor," Delphina responded, causing him to nod in acceptance of her answer.

"Yes, the potion of love. This potion is not to be made whatsoever without my supervision and knowledge, it can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly and can cause obsessive side effects. With that being said, turn to page 158 and 159, and Granger stop waving your hand in my face I do not care," he said pointedly, his voice droning out in boredom before progressing with the lesson.

Ophelia, Delphina, Blaise, Draco and Theo were all stood around their table staring at the small vial in front of them.

"So what do we do with it?" Theo asked as Draco shook his head at his idiocy.

"You smell it. It's supposed to smell like whoever it is you feel attracted towards," the blonde boy stated as Blaise picked up the potion and put his nose to it cautiously. The group looked at him expectantly, waiting to see if it had worked.

"Hm... Coco Chanel, sea-salt and sandalwood and... watermelon lipgloss," he smirked looking over to Delphina, knowing he had passed the unspoken test, who showed a satisfied smile before coating her lips in a thin layer of her watermelon lipgloss.

The potion was next passed over to Delphina, who smelt Dior Sauvage, the quiddich field and vanilla shampoo. Thankfully, that was the scent of Blaise.

Theo had smelt coconuts and salted caramel, but nobody knew who it was for. The boy did fancy a new girl every week in all fairness. He slid the potion over towards Draco, who was next.

He looked at the vial hesitantly as he held it by his nose. He put the vial down and cleared his throat awkwardly, attempting to deflect the attention of the group by passing it over to Ophelia.

"What did you smell, Malfoy?" Blaise asked, clearly not moving on until he said anything.

"Nothing," he said awkwardly, a small blush rising to the tips of his ears.