5

Soon enough, Ophelia decided she had smoked enough weed for now and wanted to go get a drink, pulling away from Draco's hold after informing him of where she was going

Soon enough, Ophelia decided she had smoked enough weed for now and wanted to go get a drink, pulling away from Draco's hold after informing him of where she was going. He nodded and once she left, he delved back into conversation with the people around him.

"Mate, what the fuck was that?" Theo said the thing everyone was thinking.

"What was what?" The boy replied, choosing to play dumb.

"'What was what' bollocks," Blaise said as him and Delphina laughed. Draco chose to remain silent, pulling a cigarette out of his carton and lighting it up. The three looked at each other confused as to why he hadn't bit back with a snarky reply, but nevertheless they carried on talking as if it had never happened.

Ophelia had found her way to the drinks table, which was placed where it usually was for these things and began pouring herself a cup of fire-whiskey. That was when Harry joined her.

"Hey, Ophelia. How are you?" He greeted her. She had always found Harry kind of sweet, regardless of what the majority of her friends thought of him, despite actually being quite confident, he always had a slightly awkward way about him. She found it quite charming.

"Hey, Harry! I'm good, you enjoying the party?" She asked before she necked the couple of shots of fire-whiskey that sat in her cup. His eyebrows raised at how easily she managed it but he tried to play it off as if he wasn't impressed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good, would be a whole lot better if you came and danced with me though," he suggested, a playful glint in his eye, which she returned as she set the cup down. They both knew they were just friends, but whats the harm in a little innocent flirting every now and again?

"Well, who am I to say no to The Chosen One," she quips as she holds a hand out for him to take, leading him slightly away from the drinks table and more towards where others were dancing. The boy laughed, letting his head lean backwards. He always got on well with Ophelia, despite her being a Slytherin and a known bitch. He liked to believe she was only a bitch to those who deserve it though.

The two danced for a while, and slowly but surely their bodies became more in sync and definitely closer together, to the point they were pressed up and on the verge of grinding on each other.

As she pulled her head up from the brunette boys shoulder, she spotted Draco by the drinks table stood with some guy who he was clearly not paying attention to. No. What he was paying attention to was her. Her pressed up against Harry Potter like some easy skank. Ophelia was confused by the murderous glint in his eyes so put her attention back on Harry.

"Draco's staring at me, he's harshing my vibe," she sighed jokingly as the two looked at each other. "Plus he has the murderous look on his face again, guess his good mood's out the window."

Harry snorted in amusement.

"Yeah, I wonder why that is," he quipped sarcastically, causing the girl to tilt her head in confusion. "Please, don't act like it's not obvious."