3

Ophelia was woken up the next morning, still wearing the black joggers and hoodie that Draco had given her the night before, by none other than Delphina

Ophelia was woken up the next morning, still wearing the black joggers and hoodie that Draco had given her the night before, by none other than Delphina. The girl was smacking her in the face with a pillow until she shot up from her spot on top of the bed. She apparently hadn't even bothered getting under the covers as it was still perfectly made.

"What? Merlin, Delphi, have you never heard of an alarm clock?" Her voice was hoarse still, probably from all the weed she had smoked the night before. The girl rubbed her eyes, letting out a yawn before stretching her arms.

"The alarms didn't go off, we're going to miss breakfast if we don't get ready now." Ophelia mumbled a harsh 'shit' under her breath before shooting up to get her stuff to head to the showers. "Whose clothes are you wearing? They're not yours?" Delphina enquired suspiciously.

"Ugh they're just Draco's," the girl wanted the vomit at the thought of the boy. What a twat, she thought. "Don't worry, I'll explain later we have to go get ready." She paused briefly before answering the question she knew her best friend was desperate to ask; "No, Delphi, I didn't shag him."

The girls rushed into the dining hall, where everyone was either finishing up or in the middle of their breakfasts and took their seats at the Slytherin table beside their friends, who all looked as equally as hungover.

"Rough night, you lot?" Delphina teased as she reached over to get herself some beans and toast, which Ophelia mirrored. They didn't have enough time for a proper breakfast so that would suffice.

The boys all looked up at her, mumbling with bitter looks on their sunken faces as they prodded at the food in front of them.

"Wasn't that bad, boys. I feel alright," Ophelia commented before wolfing her food down, making extra effort to not look in Draco's direction.

"I don't know how, you had more than us," Blaise said as he looked like he was about to vomit all over the table.

"Lightweights," she teased, winking at him. "No, to be fair I felt rough as fuck when I woke up but a shower always sorts me out so I'm fine now."

The boys nodded at her in understanding, even though she was fairly certain half of what she said didn't even enter their brains. She looked up as Draco stood up from his seat abruptly before muttering how he was going to class early. The girl couldn't help but roll her eyes at his childish behaviour as the group followed him with his eyes.

"What's up with him? He was fine last night. Was even getting on with you, O," said Theo as he went back to looking at his food.

"He's a dick is what's up," she said as she pushed her plate away from her and standing up, much less aggressively than Draco did. "I'm gonna go say hi to Luna before we have to head to potions."

The group nodded at her as she walked off towards Ravenclaw's table, all looking at each other wondering what had happened the night before.

Ophelia spotted Luna talking to some of her Ravenclaw friends, who she hadn't bothered to learn the names of, and sauntered on over to her. She asked the boy sitting next to her to scoot up so she could slide in beside her sister, who was all too entranced in a conversation about whackspurts, whatever they are. She knew her sister had told her about them before but she tunes out whenever she starts going on about stuff like that. The girl plucked a grape off her sister's plate finally catching her attention.