|| 15 Bet and fight||

Start from the beginning

(Please prepare water and a towel to wash my face)

'yes' With that she left

I was sitting on the couch when she came with a bowl of water and a towel. I washed my face and dried it with a towel until Meera spoke.

'You are really brave, Devi'

'Why?' I asked.

'Cause no one challenge Maharaj before. You are only one.' she said while giving me a glass of water.

'Is the so' I replied with a forced smile while gulping down the water in one go.

-Well I am not brave I am an idiot who knows exactly what's going to happen but still tries to fool around. But I can't resist that urge to fight with him. To show him what I am capable of. How much do I log for his attention? I don't know.

Meera left the chamber leaving me all alone. I was sitting on a chair one leg continuously tapping the land without my knowing I looked at my leg and placed my hand over it forcefully, to stop its motion.

-Hell, now I am nervous. so so so so so nervous. You can do it, Sai. Think of it as your national-level match. Yes!!

I came out of the chamber and stood at the same spot on the ground where I left. At the same spot, the match going to take place. People are shouting all excited, double in number than before. Seriously just in one hour. I thought, while looking at the crowd who came to see the fight. Fight between their mighty king and a freak who just challenged their king.

I was standing on the ground immersed in my thoughts when someone announced Shiv's entry. I looked towards the direction from which Shiv was coming.

There he is only in (dhoti) lower with a scarf of orange color tied to his waist. sward hanging to his waist in an orange scarf. hands gripping over it firmly. Wait only in lower!!

His muscular chest is all visible. a dusky skin with toned abs begging for attention. A piece of orange colored scarf tied on his biceps making it more attractive. His pearl neckless hanging from his neck.

As he came near he removed his pearl neckless and gave it to his attendee. The way he ripped his necklace from him and gave it to attendee was something.

'Focus on the match, Sai' He said.

'Which I am.' I replied staring at him.

-Well I am focusing.

he posed for a movement and said

'Enjoying the view' with a smirk.

'Huu...' I said while looking into his eyes. When I got what he meant my cheeks turned a deep shed of red like tomato.

'No...No. I was just trying to know the strength of the opposite. Nothing else.' I try to deny it while tilting my neck to the other side. But I can feel that my ears and neck are all colored in red shed. Heat rushed to my face.

'O really' He said with amusement not buying what I said.

'Do you like what you see, then?' He asked while coming closer to my ear. Making my eyes wider.

'हमारा ऐसे परिहास न केरे महाराज' I said still looking other side.

(Maharaj, don't make fun of me like this.)

'जैसी आप की आज्ञा' he said while laughing.

(as you order)

making me even more red. I am well aware of the fact that I am blushing hard.

'Maharaj' I said.

(king)

'Ok.. Ok, I got it' he said all laughing hard.

Do people faint due to excess blood rushing to their face? cause I am feeling dizzy. This man. Who gave him permission to look like that and talk like that? Excuse me sir that's illegal. Do you want me to lose my focus on the match?

'प्रारम्भ' someone announced.

(start)

we are in front of each other. Shiv kept himself in a defensive position with a smile on his face, the hand that held Sword was placed at the back. So I guess I am going to attack first. I swing my sward upward aiming for his neck, he bends his body in half and dodge my sward. This time I aim for his stomach he again dodge by moving side. There is a smirk on his face for my feeble attack. In the same position, I attacked him from the side again to get dodged by him by moving just backward.

-If this remains like this I will lower my strength. I have to provoke him.

I aim for his neck again, he bends his body in half and is about to raise it when I attack from the side. Shiv moved his sword from back with a swing and our sward entangled with each other with a spark, a loud voice echoing from it

-bingo. A smile appeared on my face.

'Good' Shiv said while we were looking into each other's eyes, a smile on his face.

'Thanks but I beg more' I said as I pulled my sword back.

'I will give what you want' Shiv said now taking the position of attacker.

'I will appreciate that' I said while defending myself, But can't for more time with his massive strength.

-I have to finish it quickly I said to myself all panting on the other hand Shiv was still good, not even raised breath. Damn this man and his stamina.

'Tired?' he asked

'I am ok' I said while panting

'Good. We have plenty of time' he said while coming closer to attack bending down towards the ground and aiming my feet. I dodged it with by jumping from the ground. Already rugged breaths of mine become even more rugged due to the jump. Let's complete it fast I thought

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

vote, share and comment

comment down if you think there is something I need to improve except english. sorry english is not my first language so I do lots of spelling mistakes and grammar also.

Lots of love from me<3