|| 7 Towards his kingdom ||

Vote and Comment :

Vote and Comment :

Sai pov:

'देवी, महाराजा जी ने आप को याद किया है.हम प्रस्थान कर ने के लिए तैयार है| ' A servant came into the tent and said with respect.

(lady, Maharaj has summon you, we are ready to set)

'आप प्रस्थान केजी ये, हम अभी आते है|' I said.

(you go forward, I will come )

'ji, follow me I will take you there' With that he left the tent.

(yes)

with that, I took my bag which was the only evidence I didn't belong to this era, everything that happened was true. I followed closely behind him and left the tent and went towards the direction of Shivsaksham.

There he is, with his horse 'Keshri'. feeding him lush green grass. Looking at him with lovable eyes. This man does have the guts to drive someone crazy for him.

'प्रनाम महाराज' I said to diverting his attention towards myself.

( Namaste Maharaj)

He glanced at me then diverted is gaze.

'Hmm,' he said while watching another horse beside Keshri.

'How's your foot ?' He asked while looking at another horse which is now standing next to Keshri.

'Thank you for your concern, It's not painful anymore, Maharaj.' I replied, which was a lie as it still hurt but there were happy waves in my heart, like a fan girl who is happy as her bias just said some nice things to her.

'This is for you, for now, you can ride this. later I will give you your own' He said while patting the horse gently.

'Thank you, but I can't ride' I declared with shame flashing over my face.

'you can't?'

'yes, I can't.'

He looked at me with his scrutinizing gaze.

'Ok, I will teach you how to ride a horse when we reach at kingdom' He said and I gasped. Is he going to teach personally? probably not. I don't need to empathize over this topic as I have a big issue in front of me now. How the hell am I going to ride a horse?

'Thank you but Don't we have palkee Maharaj?' I asked.

(palkee = palanquin)

'We do have but it will slow down our speed. We have to reach at kingdom within 2 days'

with this sentence, the smile on my face vanished. What am I supposed to do? The whole situation got me into a panic.

I was in my thoughts when Shiv spoke

'Sai' With this he stretched his hand towards me who was now sitting on Keshri, beaming at me with his capturing eyes.

beautiful hand with long and slender fingers.

I look at his hand then his face and again my gaze falls over his hand. I looked towards him and gave him a questionable look. As he can understand the thoughts in my mind.

'Let's ride together. We don't have any other option' He replied calmly as this was nothing big.

with this sentence, my eyes got wide open. my jaw falls, mouth full open. I gasp for air. I look at the situation in front of me in disbelief, not only me but his soldiers also looking at him as they heard something wrong. He definitely wants to kill me today, isn't he?

'We can't Maharaj, I am a merry commoner and you are king' I replied.

'Who said that? Who's spreading this kind of rummer? Most importantly I rule over this kingdom, I never treated anyone poorly.  More ever, this is not our first time riding horse together. Now if you don't want to come feel free to decline my offer.' With that, he was about to retire his hand, and I placed my hand in his. our eyes meet. his eyes flickered with joy. mouth twisted in a curve, something like a smirk. Did I just get dominated by my ancestor?

He tensed his grip over my hand and pulled me towards him , his other hand went for my waist, lifting me up, and with a swift motion, I was in front of him now.

'Shall we?' He said near my ear his hot breath tickling my neck.

-It took me two minutes to understand what was going on. What's on the earth this man is up to? 'shit, what the hell' I curse the situation in mind.

'ye....yes' I replied, my heart was about to fall out of my chest, to much closeness.

'Depart', he ordered with that he reined the horse,

Keshri jumped out of nowhere, suspending his front two feet in the air and I was about to fall when a strong hand grip over my waist to keep me still. my back touching his chest. My heartbeat increased. I can hear his heartbeat.

'Are you ok?' He asked in his husky voice in my ear.

'ji......ji' I replied, startled by our closeness.

(yes...yes)

'Keep your hand here' With that he took my hand and gently placed it over the horse's withers. I stared down at our hands but after placing my hand over Wither, he retaliated his hand slowly tracing his long and slender fingers over my skin and pull rein. Making goosebumps rising over my skin.

Keshri started to run, with each step of my back colliding with his chest. We cover miles in no time. At first, our closeness made me nervous, there were lots of thoughts going in my head but soon replaced by beautiful scenery around me.

In the thick forest, Komorebi looks awestruck. voices of wild animals made me shiver, I shifted myself close to Shiv without knowing. Different animals staring at us from distance inside the woods.

( Komorebi = the scattered light that filters through when sunlight shines through trees )

For the rest of the ride, I asked him some questions and he gave answers except that, we said nothing to each other. other soldiers are riding there horse behind us.

Sun is setting down making shiv stop at place, which is safe from any enemy and wild animals. We are still away from his fort.

'We are going to stop here.' He said to others. 'Prepare the tents.' He added.

all I could think was his dominating voice when he gave orders. his another charm I will say.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I Know I rushed some scenes today fill free to suggest which scenes I should describe more. IF you think some part are boring you can also comment about them so I will improve.

I hope you like Todays chapter. Comment down which one you like more. 

Don't forgot to like, share and comment.  ('/) . '/))

Lots of love from me.