✰𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞✰

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾,𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾"

|XIAOJUN.| you and xiaojun broke up over a month ago and you still can't seem to get over him. you guys always had a rough patch in your relationship but with him being in a gang and you having to raise your three year old basically by yourself because he was barely home. your mother always taunted you and constantly fussed with about getting pregnant by him but, you were horny teenagers that was too excited to experience sex for the first time.

xiaojun insisted that you guys use no protection because in his own words he can quote on quote "pull out" but of course that ended with you with a baby girl named "mila"not knowing her daddy was partially a deadbeat.

she was a very smart and energetic girl and loved her daddy a lot which made you a little jealous because you were the one that birth her and waited nine months just for her to be a daddy's girl.

after a while you decided to break things off with him for you and your daughters sake and surprisingly he was understanding of the situation but still was a little iffy because you were basically taking his child away from him but you went to court to get custody and let him co parent. so, right now you were bringing your daughter to his house so she can spend the weekend with him.

you pulled up to his house while your daughter was in the back in her car seat eating some apples that you chopped up for her. you always give her snacks to eat when you guys are on the road because she tells you she's hungry almost all the time and it keeps her quiet. she was also watching her little show she always watches which is octonauts.

her favorite character was the penguin. you parked your car and looked back at her. "come on bubba we're at daddy's house" you said tapping her on the leg. she looked up at you and smiled before nodding.

you got out the car and opened her door to get in and unbuckle her seat belt. you then unbuckled her car seat belt and picked her up to put her down so she can walk on her own. you pulled her hoodie down some as it was lifted up a bit.