✰𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠✰

"𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂,𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾"

|KEEHO.| keeho knew the first that the first time he laid eyes on you, you were the one for him. he knew having potential feelings for you wasn't something he needed to have based on you being his best friend since elementary. he always had a crush on you since the day you wanted to be become his friend. no kid ever wanted to be his friend. they thought just because he was asian, he couldn't automatically speak english. but, that wasn't the case at all.

he was the smartest of out of everyone in the class. he made A's consistently. meanwhile you also made A's but it wasn't consistent, you would have a B or C slipped in there somehow but no D's or F's and you were grateful for because your parents was strict on your learning in school.

his crush on you bloomed day by day. even when you were in high school starting as freshman's and you finally got a boyfriend. he was livid but he still had care and respect for your relationship since it was your first and he didn't wanna seem like the jealous type but he was in-fact jealous of the boy.

he thought the boy had taken his only love away from him because your relationship with the boy lasted until 12th grade. but that all changed when you came to his house at night at one in the morning knocking at his window. he was sleeping but not deep enough because he heard your banging.

he got up from his bed to accompany you at the window. he opened the window to see you standing there crying. your eyes and face was wet with tears falling down. "can i come inside?" you asked him sniffling. "sure, of course you can" he quickly pulled you into his room and hugged you tightly not minding your makeup getting on his white shirt.

he walked you over to his bathroom and went into his one of his drawers. "you can go and take a shower if you want and i'll have some clothes for you, with some of your favorite food ordered" he softly smiled towards you. "thank you so much keeho, you're the best friend ever" you said going to hug him again.

"no need you're my best friend you know i got you" he smiled once again and let you go, watching you walk into the bathroom. to say he was hurt from what you said was a understand meant but there was nothing he could say or do about your feelings towards him or anyone else. he soon left his room to give you privacy and went to his kitchen. his parents were out on a vacation for their anniversary at the time so he had the house to himself.

he took his phone out of his pocket and went to go order you some food to eat and him as well. he already had ideas of what you was over at his house for, your boyfriend and you got into a altercation or your parents got into one, because it always seemed that they clearly didn't enjoy their marriage anymore since you guys were younger but they stayed together for your sake. they didn't want you to be in a broken family home.

after ordering your food he turned his living room tv on and turned on both of you guys favorite show. spongebob. you got out of the shower and put on the clothing he left for you. once you did that you walked down the stairs and saw him setting things up.

he felt your presence and spoked to you with his back turned. "hey, i ordered you some food and turned on our favorite show" he said fidgeting with the blankets on the couch. "thank you" you spoked quietly. you walked over to him and set down on the couch. he sat next to you and pulled the cover on himself, making sure you got some as well.

after about a minute or so your food came and you guys ate that before laying on the couch and watching a movie instead. during the movie keeho couldn't stop looking at you. your side profile was just so captivating that he wanted to just confess you to right then and there but he was too afraid of your response. it was silent for a another minute or so and you finally spoked. "why are you staring at me like that" you said chuckling and facing yourself towards him.

"what do you mean?" keeho asked a little nervous. "you keep staring at me, like you want to tell me something" you chuckled again and scooting closer to him. "what's the matter?" you say, touching his face. "nothing" he said putting his head down. "you know you can tell me anything right? that's what i'm here for" you smiled at him, lifting his head up to face you. "i know that but i don't know if you'll look at me the same if i tell you this" he said taking your hand off his face and fiddling with his own.

"is it bad? did you get a pregnant or something and then ditched her??" you asked with a curious face. "NO! i would never!" he said looking up at you with his eye open wide. you only laughed and fell back on your back because of his reaction. keeho only stared at you, contemplating what he was boutta do next. "uhm y/n" he said getting some confidence now. "huh?" you say, sitting up from the couch. "i just wanted to say that ilikeyousoooomuchyoudontevenunderstandhowupsetigetwheniseeyouwithanotherboythatsnotme" he spoked, all in one breath.

you stared at him with a shook face and he immediately put his head down in his hands. "i like you too keeho" you smiled at him. he quickly lifted his head up. "what did you say?" he asked with disbelief in his voice. "i said, i like you too" you smiled once again and kissing him on the cheek. he smiled. "how long?" you asked him. "what? i mean its pretty long for me i guess but i dont know how a girl would see it" he said shrugging. "KEEHO!" you yelled laughing. "WHAT! I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION!" he said. "i wasn't talking about your dick size man, i was talking bout how long did you like me" you chuckled.

"ohhhh, pretty much my whole life" he said shyly. "awww you're so cute" you say cupping his face in your hand and kissing his lips softly. he of course kissed back. you pulled away and stared at each other. "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with hope. "YES! yes i will" you smiled kissing him again but this time much passionately.

꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂꧂꧂꧂꧂

AUTHOR A/N: 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 😖 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧 𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!!