✰𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬✰

|Jake

|Jake.| the guys and Jake all decided to come to the club and of course keeping a low profile because of the business they were running. they were a part of a mafia gang that made millions. if someone would ever come across of one of their murders or heist they would kill them on the spot.

jake and his crew all walked in the club immediately making everyone turn their heads their way. but they didn't care not one bit and went upstairs to a private room. you see, jake owns the club but no one knew who the owner was all they knew that it was owned by a very rich man.

even when they did do the heist and robbery's they all wore masks to keep their identities hidden. they couldn't risk anyone finding out about their devious ways. so, Jake sat down on a long sofa and watched the club from up above in a window. a waiter later walked in half naked to serve them.

she wore a bikini top and her bottoms was a short skirt that reaches her mid thighs. her hair was up in a ponytail. "hi, my name is y/n and i would be your server tonight, what would you fellas like to drink?" she said smiling at us and swirling her hair. "give me champagne please"heeseung said moving his hand to touch her waist and whispering in her ear. she smiled and gave it to him.

"and what would you rest of you guys like?" she said looking at jake and the others. "i'll have a glass of tequila" niki spoked smiling at her. she wrote his order down on a piece of paper. everyone else ordered and she finally got to jake. "what would you like sir?" she said giving him seductive eyes. "just give me a beer" he spoked with a monotone voice.

she only smiled at his unbothered manner and wrote his order down and then left of course not without heeseung slipping his number in her skirt strap and tapping her ass as she walked out. "dude, she doesn't want you" sunghoon says making the others laugh. "yes she does" he rolled his eyes and focused back on his pre rolled blunt.

"how would you know?" sunoo said squinting his eyes. "because i get bitches you guys should know that already, they love me" he said chuckling and lighting the blunt up. "whatever you say man" sunoo said focusing his attention on his phone.

"jake, you've been quiet all day what's wrong" jay asked making everyone turn their heads to look at him. "nothing" he said looking out the window and watching sweetness as she walked around the club to the bar to get their drinks. jay followed his eyes and chuckled. "oh i see" jay spoked making jake turn to him. "what do you mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "you like that waitress, i see it all in your eyes and demeanor" jay said patting him on the shoulder.

"n-no i don't" jake cursed himself for stuttering over his words. "yeah right" jay spoked laughing at jake's face. not too long after the waitress eventually came back and gave everyone their drinks. "why don't you ask her for a dance?" jay whispered into jakes ear. "why?" jake said and was about to protest against it before jay called her over by them.

"hey, my friend really needs to tell you something in private" jay smiled at her making her laugh and stick her hand directly to jakes. "would you like a dance?" she said softly. jake rolled his eyes at jay and got up taking her hand and walking to the backroom that had a bed inside of it.