✰𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩✰

|MIN YOONGI

|MIN YOONGI.| Yoongi couldn't get why you had such a hold on him. You were just his house maid. He shouldn't have any feelings towards what so ever. He only got you as a maid because of his constant leaving the house to go on tours or him leaving around all over the house when he's a in rush to leave.

He could have any girl he wants and here he is making love songs about his maid. He didn't mean to get feelings but he did just that. To say yoongi was in love was an understatement. He loved her so much that he couldn't put it into words. he loved everything about her. her hair, lips, eyes, hips and more.

every time he would see her coming into his mansion because he gave her own personal key he would immediately go up to her to hug her before leaving the house to her to go to work. yoongi's job needed him a lot and at times he hated it but it was too only benefit him for a better future.

today was like any other day with you walking into his home and being greeted with a hug that you oh so loved. his scent was always intoxicating to inhale. it's like he put it on every time you were around him, it was always that same scent that made your knees go weak.

he hugged you with so much passion and tightness to the point where if you two were in public people would think you're dating. that's how the hug felt day by day. he had the scent of an expensive cologne. you knew it was most likely Versace.

"i'm glad you made it jagi" he said hugging you. your eyes only widen from his words. never have you thought THE min yoongi would call you such a nickname.

i mean you surely didn't fit the korean beauty standards but to have a famous person such as him tell you that made your heart rate increase. "no problem, you know im always here for you" you said hugging him back with the same energy. you guys pulled back and stared at one another.

after a few seconds you spoked. "don't you got somewhere to go sir?" you said chuckling at his face of realization. "oh uhm i completely forgot, my apologies" he said nervously chuckling and walking to the door, grabbing his coat from the hanger.

"well, see you soon jagi" he said smiling at you and then opening the door and leaving. "there he goes again with that nickname" you said blushing about it. you brushed it off and went to working around the house.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
yoongi's POV

"why did i keep calling her jagi am i really that in love with her" i thought after closing the door of my home. i really hope she didn't find it weird that i said that. i sighed and went to the drive way to go to my Mercedes' Benz, getting in i buckled my self in and drove off to my studio.

i spent most of time in there more that work. i mean i have one at home but i can really brain storm and focus at this one instead of my own because she was there. i felt nervous around her and anxious. i pulled up to the studio and got out, there i saw my co-worker and best friend namjoon.

"hey man, boss said we didn't need to come in today, why are you here?" he asked me doing our handshake. "i was just coming to do some work for myself" i said. "and why are YOU here?" i spoke spinning the question onto him with a raised eyebrow. "i was checking in on the place and i also lost my keys to my car after doing so" he said looking down ashamed of himself.

i shook my head and patted him on the shoulder. "you're gonna get better at being aware, i promise" i said smiling slightly at him. "thank you, hyung" he spoked hugging me tightly and i just groaned from the strength he had.

"okay okay let go of me now and go home" i said pulling back from the hug. "my apologies" he said walking away from me and to his car only for him to trip over her foot. "you've gotta be kidding me" i shook my head once again and went into the building.

i walked into said building and went to the elevator i got onto it and went to floor three. i got off the elevator and went to my studio. putting in my passcode making the little light on the door turn from red to green in seconds. it opened with a click and i walked inside the cold room. i sat down at my desk and got to work on my song that i made for her just adding a few finishing touches.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

i got home at around 10pm because of the traffic being evident. i used my key to unlock my home to see to her singing and dancing with headphones in her ears. watching as she swayed to the beat that was in her headphones with the way she was sweeping the floor with the broom. i took off of my jacket and hung it up and silently watched her. after a while she stopped and grabbed her phone maybe changing the song. i took this opportunity to make my presence known.

"you're a really good singer" i said making her jump out of shock which made me only laugh at her adorable face that was stuck with shock. she quickly took her headphones out of her ears and spoke. "mr. min, i didn't know you were home" she said holding her hand against her chest. "yea, i just got here" i said walking over to her. she stiffened when i took her by the hand and walked her to my studio. "i wanna show you something that i've been working on lately" i said sensing her slight change of emotions. she only hummed.

i opened my studio door of course after doing the passcode. i let her walk in first before closing the door behind us. i walked over to my desk and pulled the chair out for her to sit. she sat down and pulled up the saved documents and clicking the one with my song. mind you my arms were around her since she was in the only chair that i have besides my couch and i can tell she was flustered at the gesture. "what are you showing me?" she questioned looking up at me.

"this" i said as i looked down at her for a brief moment before clicking on the song. it started playing and she immediately closed her eyes and hummed to the beat of the song making me smile at her lovingly. after the the song was over i waited for her response. "did you like it?" i said looking down at her, making her look up at me again. "i did actually, it has a great melody to it" she smiled her beautiful smile and i smiled with my gummy one. "thank you because it's based off of you" i said still smiling making her eyes widen with my words.

"are you serious?" she said turning the chair to face me. "yes, i'm very serious" i said laughing. "but why? i'm just some maid" she said shaking her head. "not to me, you're so much more than just "some maid" you make me feel things that i've never thought i would feel for someone like you" i said getting on my knees in front of her and taking her shaky hands into my own.

"you are the most beautiful girl i've ever laid my eyes on, you make my heart flutter every time i see you" i said seeing that her eyes started to water. i hurried and wiped the falling tears away with my thumbs and holding her face in my hands.

her perfect lips trembled and her cute little brown eyes stared into mines with a hint of adoration. "may i kiss you? to show how serious i am?" i spoked still wiping tears that were endlessly falling. "yes you may" she smiled making me kiss her with so much passion.

her lips felt so soft and plump against my thin ones. they were like perfect little pillows. we kissed for a bit until we pulled away for some air. "now, do you believe me?" i said out of breathe. "yes, yes i do because i've always liked you too yoongi but i couldn't bring my self to tell you how i felt, being afraid of rejection stopped me from doing it" she said looking down at her hands.

"aw, baby i would've never rejected you" i say picking her head up and kissing her cheeks then her forehead and then her lips my lips lingering there for a bit. "i love you so so much" i said making her smile again and kiss me. "i love you too" she spoked putting her forehead onto mines.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i did and make sure to vote and comment see ya next time!❤︎︎❤︎︎

WORD COUNT: 1563