Percy's bent on making my life hell.

I wince a little as Chopper presses an alcohol swab to the wound on my leg. It feels like fire's burning through my leg, scorchingly hot.

"Sorry." Chopper says, looking a little guilty.

I smile. "Don't worry, it's fine. Thank you for the help."

He blushes. "Of course, you bastard!"

Robin told me and Percy of this. Everytime you complement Chopper, he'll blush and call you a name. He's the type to play off his emotions and fail. But in a really cute way. When he finshes, my injury feels way better. Like tiny pokes of pain rather than stabs whenever I move. Thanking Chopper one more time, I walk to the deck, being careful not to put too much weight on my left foot. 

"Chase! There you are." Percy says, as I walk over to join him. "You almost gave Sanji a heart attack." he adds with a grin.

"What?! I didn't actually...right?" I reply, a little suspisious, but mostly worried. What the hell is going on with me?!

Percy sighs, pretending to be impatient. "Weren't you listening? I said almost, dumbass!"

"Jackass." I mutter.

"Oh, sorry, did I piss you off?" he says, knowing full well I'm pissed.

"I will aim a fucking water tornado at you next time we're on an island." I warn him playfully.

"Oh really? I think you'll be too stunned by a certain blond chef." he teases.

"Well, I was trying to be nice, but here you go, you jackass!" I snap. 

Percy grins, unfazed. "Oh well. Deal with it."

I'm about to retort when I hear footsteps and turn.

"Chase! How are you feeling?" Sanji asks with a smile.

The sun makes his blond hair look golden, and it's a spilt second before I can reply. A normal amount of time for most people, but for me , who prides myself on my quick comments, it seems like forever.

Really, really overheated for some reason, ever since you walked over.  I think, but I don't say that out loud.

"I'm feeling alright, thank you. How are you feeling?" I ask, returning the smile.

Percy's eyes are riveted on my face, waiting for my reaction to whatever Sanji says next. Does he still think I'm in love with Sanji?! 

"Better now I know you're okay." he says, an oh, so sweet smile crossing his face.

"Oh, thank you." I say, blushing and at a loss for words.

Percy grins. "Chase are you sure? You are a little red." 

"Oh, fuck off, I'm fine." I reply, giving him my signature 'Fuck off' glare.

"If you say so." he replies, a playful tone to his voice, suggesting something more.

I sigh. He's bent on making my life hell. Sanji's looking between us, probally wondering why I'm glaring at Percy. Well, at least that means he doesn't suspect anything. Wait, why would he suspect anything if there's nothing to suspect? Not like I have a crush on him or something... Even though he is good looking... Percy's still watching my face, and he smiles as he sees my gaze riveted on the horizon, the way it always is when I'm thinking and trying to not let him see my thoughts. 

"So, Chase, any interesting thoughts?" he asks, trying to get me to say something.

"Hmm? Oh, just reliving the fight, I suppose. Trying to figure out what the hell I did to get this damn wound." I reply.