Not to mention anything else, if a royal scandal is exposed at this time, his next plans will inevitably be affected. By then, even if the plan is carried out as expected, the goal of Cajin Kingdom to join v5 will increase a lot. hinder.

Nasby was a very shrewd man. His dead son and his own interests were obviously more important.

"Has the news been sent out?" Nasby asked calmly.

"Not yet. After we learned the news, we sent people to control the group of reporters in time and did not let them return to the newspaper office directly, but we can't hold them for long."

"Where are they now?"

"They are currently at the police station. Inside."

"Ah..." Nasbi muttered his mustache, "That is to say, no one knows about this matter yet."

"Yes."

"That's good." Nasbi chuckled, "My poor Chelidonich was killed by a terrorist bomb when he was leaving to protect ordinary people."

"The local police station and his castle, as well as several other civilian residences, were severely attacked."

Minister Looking blankly at the king above him, he murmured in shock: "This... will cause the death of many people

." How could his king say such terrible words!

"Ah..." Nasbi sighed after hearing this, "This will be the darkest day for the entire Cajun Empire."

"I lost my dearest son, and countless people lost their relatives. We will Remember this day thoroughly, it will become the latest holiday of the Cajun Empire." Nasby said, "For all ordinary people who died in this attack, their relatives will receive compensation and assistance from the Cajun Empire. I will have a worry-free life."

"But..." The minister was still puzzled.

"Do you think I'm too cruel?" Nasbi asked with a smile.

The minister hurriedly shook his head, but his expression revealed a hint of his inner thoughts.

"For a country, the stability of the royal family means peace." Nasbi said to his ministers, "If we cannot stabilize the situation this time, then the revolutionary party, who is secretly eyeing the Cajin Kingdom, will The rest of the countries will take this opportunity to attack us."

"At that time, social unrest will inevitably break out, and war will inevitably break out." Nasby spoke slowly but extremely convincingly, "And the people who died then will not There are only such a few people in the society."

"If the death of a small number of people can bring stability to the Cajun Empire and the survival of the general public, then their death will be glorious." Nasby said, He glanced at the attendant beside him. The attendant understood, bowed, and left in a hurry.

The minister was still hesitating, and he couldn't help but speak, "But, this matter is obviously only the fourth prince's -"

He couldn't continue because he suddenly felt a creepy chill, but he couldn't see anything. Less than that, but years of fighting experience told him that he was in danger at the moment, and death was approaching.