● Chapter 13 ●

_______________D E L O R A _______________

"Now I welcome, the boss of the American mafia and then true king of the underworld" the announcer exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

King my foot, I'm a damn Queen.

"Let's welcome him with a round of great applause " the announcer shouted and I frowned.

What is this ? An award ceremony ? MAMA award or Grammy?

"Go " Caesaw said 8n my ear as I nodded.

I climbed the short series of steps and reached near the mic.

"Good evening to all of you. I'm Delora Everett,  leader of the American mafia boss, and one more thing, it's not always the king , it's a queen too. " I said as I heard gasps all around the room.

"Yes, you guess it right, I. Am. The. Nightmare. The true Queen " I said with a hint of proudness in my voice as I glanced at the announcer when I said the word 'queen'

"Also, yes I do have a daughter and her name is Athena. And now you know if you try to even touch her what will happen. " I exclaimed as my voice went from a bit cheerful to deadly.

"Now I guess you guys should enjoy this night " I said as I smirked slightly before going back down the stairs.

"That was awesome. I'm proud of you del " Caesar said as I smiled back at him.

"That. Was. Fucking. Awesome. Bitch " Lina said as she came up and hugged me.

"That was really great bro. You showed that guy his place. #Darkfeminineenergy"  grace said as she came and hugged me too.

"Thanks " I said and they wiggled their eyebrows.

I looked at them weirdly. They pointed behind me with their eyes so I turned around.

My fucking goodness.

It was Adriano looking like a damn Greek God. He wore a black suit over and a white shirt underneath, he had left the top buttons undone.

"Didn't think you would be the Nightmare " he said as he came near me, but then he did the most unexpected thing.

He hugged me. AND I FELT FUCKING BUTTERFLIES ONCE AGAIN.

I am not supposed to react this way but my fucking damn body....

"Well, I fooled everyone, didn't I ?" I said as he broke the hug.

His lips curved up a little bit and he nodded his head.

"You did " his voice came out more huskier and I bet if I was alone, my knees would have given up.

"I'm going to get a drink, you guys want some " he asked all 3 of us.

"Sure " I said and he nodded then looked at grace and Lina.

"We already have one " Lina said as she raised her glass a little bit along with Grace.

"Alright. I'll get some for myself and Del" he said and went towards the bar.

Why did my nickname sounded more good from his mouth than from anyone else's.

"Oh my god ! "Lina said as she shook my shoulder.

"Did you guys see that ? He definitely was flustered " Lina said as I shook my head.

"I don't think so " I said but they frowned at me.

"Why ?" Grace asked

"He didn't looked like he was he even bothered " I saidas they looked at me with 'done' looks.

"Did you forget he is in the mafia ? He was flustered but he hid it well, but nor from me " Lina said as she rolled her eyes but then stood straight because Adriano came.

"Here " he said as he handed me my drink.

______________A D R I A N O_______________

"Thanks " she replied as she took the glass of champagne from me.

"You guys knew she was nightmare " I said.

"Yeah, we both knew " grace said while Lina nodded in agreement. I knew it too.

"Mom " Athena said as Celia came with her.

"Yeah baby " she said as she handed her glass to the waiter roaming around there and took Athena from Celia.

Del really is a great mom. She handles her mafia, the assassin job, her company, and Athena altogether. How can she do that while being only 19 ? And forget about being 19, she has been doing that since 16. I remember the only thing I had been doing when I was 16 was partying all night long.

"Uncle Ano is here too " Athena said when she looked at me.

"Yeah I am " I said as I handed my glass to the waiter too and took Athena from Del.

"I want to sleep " she said

"Come here then " Celia said as she took Athena from my hands.

"She's with me alright, call me if something happens " Celia said to del who nodded at her and then she went away with Athena in her arms.

"You look beautiful by the way " I said to her and saw as her ears became a bit red.

I made her blush. I made her blush. I MADE HER BLUSH.

"Thanks, you look good too " she said and then returned to the conversation which she was having with Grace and Lina about I don't know what.

They were talking in Norwegian so I don't know what they were talking about.

Suddenly Del hit both of then on their shoulders at which they both laughed while Del,I guess, cursed at them.

__________________________________________

Hey guys, Hayden here, sorry for the short chapter but I'm busy, like a lot busy so couldn't write much. Hope you liked this short chapter. Don't forget to vote. Bye

Love you all ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

~Hayden