• Chapter 3 •

• D E L O R A •

"Boss there's a total mess " Derek , my second in command says as i enter my warehouse.

"What mess ?" I ask coldly.

"Russians" he says and i understand everything. I nod and urge him to continue.

"All the other Mafias are asking for a meeting and they want to discuss it with you rather than me " he says and i nod.

"What should I say to them ?" He asks hesitatingly.

"Arrange a meeting for tomorrow" I say and he widens his eyes. I roll my eyes at him and he nods.

"I'll tell them to come here then." He said typing away on his phone and i nodded.

"Mr Alvarez was asking for a partnership again " he says and i sigh.

"Just tell him to fuck off. I don't care. How many times do i have to tell him that I don't do partnerships so that it can get through his thick fucking skull " I say and search through my phone about this Alvarez guy

"Okay boss. Also the French Mafia is making a fuss about not receiving guns. " he says and i furrow my eyebrow.

"Didn't it get it shipped to them last week ?" I say and he nods

"Yeah we did send him but he said that he didn't receive anything " he says and i turn on my computer. I quickly played the recording recording by one of men of the French mafia's second in command signing the papers.

"But his second command signed the papers too" i say and look up at him.

"He said that he never received the guns" he says and i ask him to give his number.

I dial his number on my phone and after a few rings he picked it up.

"Who's this ?"
"Hello Mr Abdavlo. It's me, White "
"Oh , white. Whats all this fuss about. You have been shipping my guns since so many years. What happened now ?"
"It's not me who made the fuss Mr Abdavlo. It's your second in command. A recording has already been sent to you. Go check it"

I say and hang up the call without even waiting for his reply.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair.
" what about the new gun we just designed ?" I ask him
"Our men are learning how to use it. Very soon they'll all master it." He says and i nod my head.

"Let's go do some torturing. I'm bored " I say and he smirks.

We went into the basement where I capture all my victims.

"Where is the one who raped his daughters and then threw them in the river?" I ask Derek and he leads me to him.

There he sits a so-called father , tied up on a chair , unconscious.

"Hey, you brat. Get up. I didnt bring you here to sleep. Get up quickly" I say slapping him on the cheeks. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me.

"W-who are you ? And why did you kidnap me ?" He shouts and I roll my eyes.

"Remember, Bianca and Rosalie? Your daughters ? " I say and he widened his eyes.

Fucking idiot

"Well...you weren't the best father in the world. Aww so sad. I won't send you to heaven so that you don't meet your daughters and make their life a hell there too. " I say and stab my dagger in his thigh. He scream while I smirk

"Why are you doing this to me ?" He says and i look at him innocently.

"You really don't know ?" I ask him and he somehow manages to shake his head.
"You raped your both daughters for 10 fucking years and then threw them in the river 'cause the weren't pleasuring you enough and now you ask me why the fuck i kidnapped you ?" I ask him and saw something flash in his eyes.