• Chapter 5 •

• D E L O R A •

I groaned and woke up when my alarm rang. I woke up and quickly did my morning routine since I was already late. .While getting ready for uni I called Lina.

"Hey Lina. Can we please go by your car ?"
"Yeah sure. I'll come over with mom so that Ena can stay with her "

"Yeah. Sounds good to me. Come over quickly"
And then I hung up. I just wore a black top and a black skirt to go with it. I left my hair open and applied some mascara and my cherry lip gloss.

I went downstairs and prepared a cup of coffee for myself.
"Hey Bambina. We're here " I heard
Celia shout.

"I'm here. In the kitchen" i shouted back and then they both came here.

"You ready for another day in hell ?" Lina asks me and I nod.
"Great. Then let's just go" she says and i nod again

"You go and start the car and I'll go and get my stuff" i say and she nods.

"Ena is in my room and she hasn't eaten anything. Don't forget to give the fever tablets to her " I say to Celia and she just smiles.

"I know what to do darling. I practically raised you and Lina. I'm much more experienced than you " she says and i nod my head. I hugged her and bid her goodbye.

"Let's go" I said when I got in the car and Lina nodded.

After a few minutes of silence. I look over at her and she looked kinda tensed
"Everything okay ?" I ask her and she nodded her head.

"Lina. I've known you for our entire lives. I know when you lie to me or when you are sad. So just cut the crap and tell me what's wrong ?" I ask her and then she sighs.

"I'm a stupid bitch" she says and i frown.

"And why would you call yourself that ?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I asked Elijah that what would be his reaction if i told him i like him " she says and i widened my eyes.

"You did what ? Are you out of your fucking mind Lina ?" I ask her and she sighs.

"I guess I am. I'm so dumb. What was going on in my mind at that moment ?" She asks herself while shaking her head.

"What did he say ?" I ask and she looks down

"I ended the message with a laughing emoji ans then he sent me a laughing emoji too and said 'i would be like , what the fuck ' and then i said I have to go and then he messaged me something but i didn't have the guts to look at it " she says and I took her phone.

"Hey what are you doing ?" She asks me and i look at her with a done look.

"I'm checking what the hell did he say ?" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"He asked if you'll come to uni today " I said and she sighs.

"Reply him with yes " she says and i do that.

Then I turned the music on to avoid the awkward silence between us.

We reach the school and all the heads snapped in our direction. It's now normal for me. We both got out of the car and i hung my bag on my shoulder. I saw Parker waving his hand at us and Grace standing beside him.

"Hey guys. What's up with your mood ?" I say and then we start walking in the hallway towards our lockers

"Today is our anniversary. It has been 1 year since she agreed to date me " Parker said and squealed like a kid .

"Seriously Grace. How the fuck do you even handle him ?" Lina asks her and she shook her head.

"Don't even ask me " she says and we all chuckle.