Chapter 14. Playtime

Angel Pov

I was exhausted from last night. I can't believe I slept till 13:00 today.

I was still thinking about the trip to LA. We returned last night and I slept without eating dinner. I was so exhausted.

I brush my hair with my fingers and my eyes fell on the note on the table.

'Eat your lunch and take a bath. We need to talk' I sighed thinking what is going on in their fucking minds.

I hopped in the shower and dresses in the clothes they provided me. I ate the food silently and once I was done, I walked towards their office.

The brothers were busy working but stopped once they saw me.

I know I look slutty but it wasn't my fault that the jacket won't  zip

I know I look slutty but it wasn't my fault that the jacket won't zip. I stood awkwardly by the door.

"Do you know the effect you have on us baby?" Sean took my hand and made me enter the room. I saw ropes on the table.

"You should have never ran away. But you did. And you got punished" Chris said as he began tying my hands together. "But I want to punish you extra" he said tightening the knot.

"Mmmmmpphh " I moaned softly. Since I was so used to bondage and their punishments, I didn't get affected so much.

My hands were tied tight behind my back. Some more rope was used to tie my torso, above and below my breasts. They gagged my mouth with a cloth and tied it with another cloth.

"Angel, do you want to play a game of hide and seek?"

I shook my head.

"Too bad, you don't get to decide."

"Since you want to run away from us so frantically, we will play this game. You have one hour to hide from us. If you successfully hide, you are free! We will never again chase you."

"But if you lose, you will be us forever... do you understand?"

I again shook my head.

"Too bad, you don't get to decide."

________

The brothers gave me five minutes to hide. Now where the fuck should I hide. The house was huge. It had atleast twenty rooms, not to forget the pool area, golf area, mini theatre...

Wait. Mini theatre. That's a good idea. I can go in there until the time limit ends.

I don't think I can win this game with the duo but I have no other way than to try. And rhe brothers told me that I could be free. What if I win?

I entered the hall and was immediately attacked with cold air. The theatres so cold and the fact that I was semi naked... I could better hide in the freezer.

I plopped under one of the seats in hopes that they won't find me.

I was deep in thoughts when the door opened....

"Poor angel, sweet Angel, where are you?"

It was Chris' voice.

Which meant the game is over.