Chapter 7: Precious property II

Cont...

"You are looking so hot! The things I want to do with you....." he said as he pulled out a blindfold from his pocket and tied it over my eyes.

I moved my hands backwards and he handcuffed them. Next he took out rope from the cabinet and tied my elbows together. He tied my breasts and wish I could say I had gotten used to it but it was so embarrassing.  He moved down and tied my ankles together, then my knees.

Just perfect he said as he began kissing my neck and I actually moaned.

He continued to attack my neck and gave me multiple hickeys. I hated my body to get turned on like this.

He finally stopped and I thought it was done but then he began kissing my navel.

Fuck it was so hot. I tried to suppress a moan but Failed. Ahhmmmmm...

Looks like someone is enjoying it. He said as he began to attack my navel more by kissing, sucking and biting. I was a moaning mess and we both were caught off guard when the door opened.

"Well well, look at these love birds" It was Sean!

______

"Sean! You spoiled our moment!"

"Why are you having all the fun Chris? Even I want a chunk of her!"

Am I some kind of meat?

"I mean... she is looking extra hot today. Should I call office and take us a day off?"

"Do it!" I felt Chris touching me.

"Ok. Take her downstairs for breakfast.  I'll be right back."

Chris lifted me bridal style and carried me downstairs. He kept pinching my navel making me flinch and more embarassed.

"Trust me Angel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Trust me Angel. This is so much fun" He said as we descended down the stairs.

He made me sit on his lap forcefully and made me drink some water. I gulped the entire glass down. The smell of breakfast  was making me more hungry.

He bought the fork towards my mouth. They was scrambled eggs. I slowly ate them and the bacon. The past few days my appetite was super low but today it was high. I took more bites than yesterday and soon the breakfast was over. He made me sip on my freshly made orange juice.

"I called John and told him about our absence"

"Great"Chris said as he started eating his breakfast. 

"Chris..." I spoke cowardly.

"Say", he said.

"Can you please untie me?"

He momentarily stopped eating. I thought for a second he will oblige but his next word made me almost cry.

"No"

I got up from his lap and twisted my bonds. "Why no?! You guys had me tied up for over a week. Aren't you satisfied ? Isn't your revenge done?"

"It isn't the reason princess,. You are more susceptible to running away than a criminal from a prison. We can't risk this!"

"What running away?! I am under constant surveillance of you guys. I can't even go tobathroom without saying 'I am here!' Every two minutes and you think I will run! You always-"

"Angel I said no and that's final!!" He screamed.

There was pin drop silence and tears started streaming down my eyes.

"Does that mean I will always be tied?"

I started sobbing badly.  When suddenly Sean spoke,

"Chris you were too harsh on our princess"