Chapter 9: VR headset

"Stop struggling Angel!" Chris said sternly as he continued to tie Angel's ankles, "or your punishments going to double"

But Angel kept screaming her heart out as she was well aware of what will happen next.

She was dressed in yet another slutty costume.

"Cmmnn nmm!! Annymm…!!" Angel shuddered as Sean ran his hands through her breasts and gave them a light squeeze

"Cmmnn nmm!! Annymm…!!" Angel shuddered as Sean ran his hands through her breasts and gave them a light squeeze. Earlier he had tied her hands and breasts and shoved a wad of cloth in her mouth before tying another cloth over it.

"MMMMFHHH!! MMMMMFFHH!!" Desperation was seen in Angel's eyes as Chris bought the Virtual reality headset towards her eyes. He fitted the gear over her face and proceeded to put earphones on her.

"Its 3 hours long baby girl..."Chris smiled "Enjoy" he said as he and Sean exited the room leaving Angel all alone.

"Mmmmrppppf!" Perverts as she blushed profusely upon seeing and hearing the erotic film. She rarely saw such films  and considered herself too pure for it. But now the innocence is gone.

"Urmmppp..." she shifted from side to side and tried to get that thing off her. She finally suceeded in getting both the devices off her.

She felt suceeded after that but her  happiness was short lived when the door opened.

_________

"Nmmmmmppp!" Angel cried as Chris took her to another room. When he saw both the devices off her, he pretended to be livid. He dragged her to his office. He had no fear of anyone seeing her since maids were allowed only for an hour each day in their home.

"Our little minx tried to escape her punishment!" He announced once he entered the home office.

"Aww.... why did you do that baby girl" Sean cooed, "Did you not realise your punishment just got doubled?"

Angel gulped.

____________

"Nmmm...." Angel unwillingly moaned as she was aroused seeing such a erotic film. It was more erotic than all the erotic films she saw combined.

"Mmmnn.." she chewed on the new mouth gag. It was a lockable dildo mouth gag which Sean has locked in her mouth.

I truly underestimated them. Thought angel as she shifted in her chair.