Chapter 10: Work trip

Angel Pov.

For a week or so, the duo left me alone. Their bodyguard gave me their credit card which had no limit and asked me to spend on anything. The want of revenge made me buy the most expensive jewels and purses and clothes but what seemed fortune to me, was penny for them.

I was sulking in my room after a good cry session and was watching mean girls on TV when the door opened.

It was them.

"Looks like our doll is getting the lavish treatment" Sean said.

"You gave me your card. What else should I do with it?" I asked grumpily.

"I don't know. Refuse it like everything else. Not spend on anything. Or is it that you considered us your sugar daddy?" Chris remarked.

I continued eating popcorn and watching the movie when Sean suddenly switched off the TV.

"Hey I was watching the movie!"

"Not anymore you are talking with us..." Sean said flippingoff the remote.

"So Angel, tell me. Have you ever been kissed?" Chris asked looking at my lips.

I bit them out of fear.

"Ohh yes brother.  She kissed me. It was breathtaking." (Bondage and power 2-leaving me alone at home)

"Ohh really Angel? You kissed him not me?" He sounded scary as he started approaching me.

He came close to me and sniffed me. I was scared he will do something but he whispered,

"Get ready. We are going to Las Vegas"

_________

I enjoyed the view of outside the car as we drove towards the airport.

It may sound unusual but when the Hemsworth bros told me to pack my bags, I was overjoyed.

This could be my chance. LA is big city and we will be surrounded with so many people. I took a big sip of my orange juice.

I was daydreaming when Sean said something "What are you thinking babe?"

"She is thinking about escaping" Chris said.

"N-no" I was scared.

"Lose all hopes darling. We will be living in private area. You won't be able to open the door without security knowing."

We will see that.

________

I woke up after a deep sleep and was shocked to find myself on a bed.

They drugged me!

I began to get angry but then I looked down. I was wearing different clothes from what I was wearing earlier.

 I was wearing different clothes from what I was wearing earlier

Just when I was about to burst in anger, the door opened.....