Chapter 4: And their done

Angel Pov

"And their done...."

I screamed but all muffled came out of my mouth.

"You will NOT untie her except for regular intervals when needs to go to washroom or when she needs to pee... Is it clear?"

"Yes sir!" His maid replied.

"Good.. I trust you mariam!" Sean says as he exits the room...

Earlier, they dragged me towards the bedroom when suddenly, Sean received a call. They talked to each other and I realised that they had to go for an important work. I felt better that they were leaving.

But then, they untied me and told me to change my clothes. I begged them bjt they paid no heed. I was now dressed in one of the skimpiest bikini they have bought me. White lacey one. My innocence is gone.

Sean crisscrossed my wrists and tied ropes tightly around them

Sean crisscrossed my wrists and tied ropes tightly around them. He next proceeded to tie my legs too. He tied my knees and looped rope multiple times around my breast thus creating a chest bondage. It werent too tight to cut circulation but enough tight to make me go faint due to embarassment.

He shoved a big ball of cloth into my mouth and tied two clothes around it. One to keep it in place and the next one was over my nose.

But the worst part was my inabilty to see. He tied a big blindfold Over my eyes and now I was completely at his mercy.

"Mmmmmpphh!!" I scream out loud as he leaves.

"Are you alright ma'am? Do you need to drink  something?"

I thought for a moment and nod my head yes. She untied my gag and proceeded to make me drink water.

"I have to pee..." I told her truthfully. She nooded and untied only my wrists and blindfold. I had to hop towards the bathroom and finish my business.

After I came out ahe again tied my wrists.

"Please... till Sean doesn't return can you not gag me?" I requested her.

"Okay..." she seemed unsure.

"Thanks..."

She switched on the TV and we were watching love on island. We talked for sometime about her family, life, etc. I wanted to manipulate her into getting away but found her too smart to be tricked. Our conversations were interrupted when she saw Sean's car in driveway.

"Master's back!" She quickly put the gag in my mouth again. She tied my mouth exactly the same way as before before proceeding to blindfold me.

The door eventually opened. Sean entered the room and seemed like he was taking off his shoes.

"I have Cameras in here Mariam. What did I told you about not untying her?"

I was shocked.

"I-I am sorry Sir. I felt little sad for her-"

"She is a vixen Mariam. Didn't you see how she tried to manipulate you before..."

I had tears in my eyes. He was kind off right.

"You are dismissed  Mariam."

After the door was shut, he took cloth off my eyes.

"Are you crying?"

To be continued...