Chapter 5. Continuation

Continued...

"Are you crying?" He asked and I looked away. Tears spilling off my eyes.

He got up from the bed and poured some water in the glass. I thought it was for me but he drank it.

"You can trick Mariam Angel but you cannot ever trick me. You bought this to yourself" he said calmly, "You consider yourself very lucky that Chris isn't here or he would have teared you off" he said menacingly.

"This is just the beginning "

_______

Sean pov

I could never get tired of watching my beautiful Angel. She was lying besides me wearing nothing but a gold lingerie. I tied her eyes with a blindfold and her hands above her head, to the headboard.

It's been months since I kast saw her. Not gonna lie, we became extremely heartbroken when she ran away with her idiot brother. But we were sure we would find her.

It was a surprise when Vincent joined hands. He was a good friend of ours and run a similar business line as ours. He was searching for William and we soon learned why.

They hind in the last town of the country. With a small population of only 10,000, it was difficult to find them both but we were adament. And finally we saw her.

She had grown healthier than the last time we met. Her hair were longer, her eyes were surprisingly bluer. And she got abs! That's why we dressed her in bikini. So we can drool on her faint ab line.

I was deep in my thoughts when she spoke,

"Why me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why you brothers choose me? There are millions of other girls who would do anything for you.."

I smiled. I touched her princess part and she flimched, "Aahh" as she tries to close her legs.

"See this. You got the answer. You are not like those other girls."