🌟 Birth Of The Destined Lovers! 🌟

The scene shows the King of Magadh, Maharaj MahaPadmaNand in the royal chamber of the palace, celebrating the birth of his newborn daughter

'Uttsav ki tyaari karo, Mehel m Lakshmi ka aagman hua hai!'

' Prepare for the celebrations, Goddess Lakshmi has entered the palace!'

King MahaPadmaNand commanded the attendees.

After giving birth to 7 sons consecutively, Rani Anamika (wife of King MahaPadmaNanda) had finally given birth to a daughter. No sooner the baby was born, there was a shower of gold coins in the royal chamber. King Nand lifted lifted up his daughter, saying,

'Tum iss ghar ki Lakshmi ho putri! Tumne aate hi iss Mehel ko roshan kar diya, meri bacchi! Nand ki putri, Magadh ki RajKumari ka naam.... Raj Nandini hoga!'

'You are the Goddess Lakshmi of this palace, daughter! You lightened up the whole palace just by coming into this world, my dear! The daughter of Nand, the Princess of Magadh, will be named.... Raj Nandini!'

King PadmaNand announces, pecking the baby's forehead, and placing her baby feet on his forehead, and lifting her up with his hands, in pride, for the whole kingdom (praja) to see her!

'RajKumari Nandini ki... Jai! .... RajKumari Nandini ki... Jai! '

'All hail Princess Nandini! .... All hail Princess Nandini!'

The entire praja exclaimed, and celebrated the birth of the newborn with great joy!

However, there was someone who was in dismay, amid the celebration.....

There is a shift in scene.

The news of Raj Nandini's birth soon reaches Rani Kshitija, now a prisoner, locked in the dungeon of the palace, and she says,

'Jitna dukh, dard, kashst aur peeda tumne hame di hai na Nand, tumhari putri ko bhi utni hi jhelni padegi. Ye kanya meri hi tarah royegi, pal pal tadpegi, par iski sunne waala koi nhi hoga. Tumhare dushkarmo ka phal ye kanya bhugtegi, Nand! Ye shraap hai mera!'

'Your daughter will have to face the same pain you inflicted upon me, Nand! She will cry like me, face the same pain that I did, but no one would be there to listen to her. She will bear the consequences of your ill actions, Nand!'

Rani Kshitija curses as she lays back in the dungeon, crying and remembering an incident....

F L A S H B A C K S T A R T S

(About a day ago, in the same dungeon.....)

It is way past midnight, and everyone in the palace, including the guards, is in deep slumber. A scene shows Rani Kshitija lying in the dungeon, crying out of labour pain, as she pushes to let the baby out, covering her hands with her mouth, so as to suppress her cries and not wake the sleeping guards up, otherwise she would lose her baby yet again. She manages to somehow deliver the baby after great difficulty and nearly unbearable pain. As the guards are sleeping, she is able to steal the key to the prison lock and open it. She quietly escapes the prison, only to find the Acharya of her Kingdom, the forsee-er, the knower of all, her Guru, waiting for her, outside the palace. She sees him, and a smile forms on her lips impromptu. Kissing the newborn all over his face, pecking his forehead, cheeks, jaws, ears and nose, she handles the baby to the Acharya, bidding her son a tearful goodbye.

Then she tip-toes back to the dungeon, quietly locking herself in the dark place again, but this time, with a satisfied look on her face, that her child is far away from the hell she is in, and is in safe hands, that is, with his Guru!

F L A S H B A C K E N D S

Rani Kshitija is lost in her painful thoughts, crying silent sobs, and continuously cursing Nand, and in one way, his newborn daughter. After a while, she calms down and sleep consumes her.

**********

So, this was a small glimpse of their birth, guys! Phewwww! 😮‍💨😮‍💨

If you like my story, do not forget to vote, comment, and follow for further updates! ❤️❤️

To be continued... 📝📄 🖋

Until next time, lovelies! ✌🏻✌🏻

Tadaaaa 👋🏻👋🏻... Take Care! ❤️❤️

Your Author loves you all a lotttt! Muahhhh! 😘🤩😍❤️🫀🤌🏻

**********