Chapter 10 - Moving On

Start from the beginning

***

[Justin's POV]

"Do you think she's going to come with me?" I asked Quinn as I packed my things while my best friend sat in my room eating an apple. A week ago, I asked Crystal to come home with me so she can have a fresh start and forget everything. She still hasn't given me an answer and I'm leaving tomorrow.

"I honestly don't know what goes on in that chick's head." Quinn said. "Are you in love with her?" he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. I'm in love with her." I admitted to my best friend. There's no need to hide it. I'm in love with her and I want her to come live with me, but I'm not going to force her. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. That's one of the things I've learnt in my past relationship with Leslie. Life goes on and you just have go with the flow.

"What would you do if she doesn't want to move?" Quinn asked as he almost finished his apple.

I shrugged not knowing what to say. "I'll go with the flow." I answered simply.

"Anyways, I'll go get packing too. We're going over to Crystal's place tonight for dinner and catching the flight tomorrow morning so finish up quickly bro." Quinn said and left the room.

***

[Crystal's POV]

Dinner was done and Quinn was taking Raven to his place while Justin stayed over at mine.

"So are you going to be keep on ignoring the topic or shall we just get over it?" Justin asked as he watched me put back the plates and glasses in the kitchen's cupboards. He looked so handsome leaning on the kitchen's door's frame with his sexy arms crossed over his gorgeous chest. I sighed and led the way towards my bedroom.

"So what have you decided?" Justin asked straight to the point. He sat on my bed leaning on the bed's headboard while I rested my head on his chest with his arm around my shoulders.

"I don't know what to do." I said honestly. "I really like you, but..." I continued and sighed.

"You don't want to leave your father and Raven right?" Justin said correctly. I simply nodded my head and I felt his chest rise up and down as he sighed.

"I understand how you feel, but please understand that I only offered it thinking that it might help you move on." Justin said and I knew he only has my best interests in his mind.

"I know." We both stayed silent as I thought whether I should go or not with him to his hometown.

[Justin's POV]

Crystal stayed silent for almost an hour. For a while I thought she was actually asleep until she broke the silence.