14

I jump over the vens without a second thought and ran after Sophia. I found her a few feet into the forst and told her to hide because i have to kill the 4 that had follow us and i dont want her to get hurt. She was save where she was, she was hidden in a hold that had formed by a small pond of water.

I ran away from tge pond making noise as i was leading the dead away about half way  from the pond dad ran up to me. " Go get Sofia she is about 2 miles that way in a pond hidden so you have to look in the hole in the ground for her. I will take care of these 4 walkers." I said to dad. He ran towards tge place i pointed and was a little relieved that someone will ve getting her somewhere save.

Sortly after i killed the dead i went the way that i pointed dad to. Only to see Daryl and Shane there to. And there was no Sophia. " Where is she?" I question the men infront of me. " Is this where yiu said yiu left her?" Shane quistioned me. " Yes no where is she? Is she save with the group?" Dad and Daryl looked at me in consuren and say " She was gone when Rick came to look for her. We taught she walked back but she was not there and thats way we taught we might have the wrong place." Daryl said.

" No no no i left her right there. I told her to stay there i will come back for her i just wanted to draw the dead away from her. I told her not to move and to stay there." I could feel that i was gonna have a panic attack.

Daryl walked ove to me and pulled me into a hug so that i can calm down. And he also shielded me from the otgers because for some odd reason i feel save with Daryl and i feel like i can be save in his arms.

A 12 year old Aria was sitting in her old stone wall cell. She heard the familiar keys of the gate unlocking. The girls body suddenly stiffen up. She had just gotten back from the torture chamber an hour ago they were early.

They then pushed a little blond girl ingo the room. She was also badly bruched. But what i did not know was that they were onky useing her to improve the skills of a young  Aria. Months went by and the two girls had become friends.

Until one day they took both girls Aria was strapped down to a chair while the other girl was being helled down by the man. They had to test out there new mind control surem that they had created.

They had inject her with rhe surem and the girl screamr at the top of her longs while the surem had burned through her body she then become a emosionless robot. " Ready to complay soldier?" One of the men ask " Yes sir." Aria had replied with no emotions.

Her friend had tried to get her to show some kind of emotion as she screamed. The gaurd had handed Aria a gun and said " Shoot the target." Aria lifted the gun and shoot it. The last words of her friend was " I forgive you."

But what the Soldiers did not know was that the surem was onky temporary and that night all the memories of what she did came back with her emotions and she let out one powerfull scream. It was so powerful that it had shooked the whole building.

We walk back to the highway after we had dont some more searching but we did not find her. Carol was screaming at me how it was my fault. I lost her daughter. I just stood there and took it as she yelled at me because what can i do. I was tge reason that Sofia was still out there.

After Carol was done yelling i just walked away an weny to sit rhr futhers away from everybody not really in the mood to talk to anyone. That night was filled with Carol crying and it was just heartbreaking to hear.

The next morning we all gathered around to talk about the search. " Rick and i have desided that onky the ones that have been trained will be carrying guns from now one so it will be me, rick and Aria." Andrea piped in " How is that far. Why does she get to have a gun but i can have my own."

I look at her and say " Well i was a Sargent in the army and you dont have your gun because you are trigger happy and fir your information your aim is shit and will get someone killed in the end." After that she hax shut up but was not to happy about what i had said.

We all went inro the forest as a group looking for Sofia. We stumble across a tent. " Maybe you should try to call out for her." Daryl said " She would rather listen to you then us. You are her mother." Carol slowly stepped forward and said " Sofia come out it mommy. Please sweety just come to mommy." When nithing happend Daryl tooked over and opened the tent.

He immdedly covered his nose from the smell that came out of it. " It was just some douch who killed himself. Didnt know to shoot himself in the head." Daryl said and we all started to walk off agian.

A few hours into the search we heard church bells ringing. At first we had tought they were just on a time but then we went to look if it was not Sofia ringing them.

But just our luck the bells was on a damn timer. But first we had killed all the dead that was inside the church. After a while we had decided to split up. Dad and Shane wanted to continue. So i sticked with them also just wanting to find the little girl. Carl had all so decided he wanted fo came. He said that Sofia was his friend.

We came across a dear i had crunched down next to Carl as he reached out to touchevthe dear. Suddenly a gunshot went off and i could onky feel pain in my shoulder before i past out and i can fantly hear my dad and Carl screaming my name.

 Suddenly a gunshot went off and i could onky feel pain in my shoulder before i past out and i can fantly hear my dad and Carl screaming my name