3

We all ran up the stairs to the top of the convenient stores roof. There we saw a guy with a gun just shoot people. He was high out of his mind and a disgusting pig. Call us woman names and just plane out calling us sluts because he thinks we would fuck someone like him.

I gave him one glance and hid him in the face when he tried to take the group over I look at him and say " You know I would be a little nicer to a woman that have killed men like you. The only reason your alive is because we are in a apocalypse and your high so from now one your drugs will be fet to the corpses down there or you would be joining them." I look at him as my dad had cuffed his had to a pyp on the roof.

We looked down from the rooftop only to see the city like it was on a busy day of Atlanta but insted of peiple russing around going to work it was now corpses that was surrounding us ready to eat us if they smell our blood.

Dad was walking around worried i walk over to dad and say " They will be fine dad. To worry more wont help us. Now we have to get a plan to get out of here." He looked at me and i could see that the tears was pulling up in his eyes.

" When did my little girl grow up?" I look at dad and said " Dad i have been a grown woman for a long time. But i will always stay your little girl." I pulled dad into a hug and a Mexican guy walk up to us and ask " You two arnt from here are you?"

" No, Me and my daughter are from Kings county just down the road."and they had a conversation until somehow my father got an idea about how to get us out of here and back to the others.

We tried the pipelines that was under the building. But it was a dead end in the end because there was no way to get out and Glenn had screamed like a girl when there ran a rat towards him. There was a vote to who ever went down with him and I went down and there was not a moment that I would change. I laughed at how Glenn screamed but he only glared at me and we got to a gate that can't open and then my arm was grabbed by one of the dead people and I had reacted fast and cut it off.

Glenn looked at me shocked and ask " How did you not scream? You didn't even looked startled at all." I look at the Asian guy and say " Well pretty boy I have been through shit now we have to go back. And I don't think people would like my idea."

Glenn looked confused and asked what I meant but I walked out and just ignored him. When we were out of the pipeline I say " Well that was a dead end." And someone had commented saying " So we have now way out."

" Well there is one way and your not gonna like it." Andrea looks at me and say " You are not gonna kill one of us." She was all surious as if I was gonna kill the girl.

" Well sweetie if your offering I don't have a problem with it." I say in a softly sweet voice. My dad says " Aria, what is your idea." I look at them with a surious face and say " We cover ourselves with corpses blood." Glenn says " You can't be serious."

" Look it will work I'm already covered in blood that how I travelled. They left me alone. We smell different like food to them. By covering ourselves in there blood we would smell dead like them we walk slow and don't draw attention to ourselves. We don't all go I will take to with me. When we were o  the roof I saw a construction sight not to far from here. We can take one of the trucks and distracted them while the others get out."

Morels ask " Who will be going with Aria?" Dad say " Me and Glenn." Dad didn't even give pretty boy a chance to deside I kinda feel bad for him now. But no time to dwell on it.

We got to corpses from outside and took them inside. We all cut them up but damn did that things smell. Killing them in the open was way better but not in a crowded room the smell was not leaving. Someone said something about dead kittens and puppy's and Glenn looked like he was nearly going to vomit or even pass out.

I dont know why but for some reason dad had feet around his neck and Glenn had guts. Blood would have been enough but okay. We walk outside and the others had killed the two walkers that was now in the ally. We had to climb underneath a truck to get to the other side.

You could see the the frighten looked both my father and Glenn had for when this failed. Good yo know they have trust in me. I just slouncing my walk and was walking slowly like the dead next to me.

But then our luck had to turn the sky turned dark quickly and the thunder started to rumble. I was begging it not to rain but did the univers hear me. NO. Because it had started to rain. The smell was washing off and the dead had started to notice. One came to close and I stabbed it and yelled " RUN!" dad and Glenn started to run and killing the corpses and I was not far behind them we had to climb i fence. And for moments like there i was happy o was in the military because now i could have climbed that fence easily.

Glenn grabbed the keys throwing it to dad and i had scotch into the middle between dad and Glenn as we ride out of the construction sight with the dead following us.

We turned down I quiter road and parked where dad and Glenn was now standing next to a red sports car that had black stripes and dad smashed the window that had triggered the alarm.

The sound of the alarm was loud and touching of everywhere. Glenn got in there but I got a bike that was one of the noisiest transport ever. Me and Glenn lead the Corpses away while dad had hot the others and Glenn was enjoying himself in his new sports car as we left the city of Atlanta to a new place me and dad had yet yo know.

I really hope that mom and Carl is save. Somewhere where ever they are.

 Somewhere where ever they are