8

At the break of dawn most of the group was already outside and busy sorting out the bodys. At first we were gonna burn them all. Or that was what Daryl and I had thought but mo Glenn said that our people needed to be buried we tried to argue but he was so emotional.

And andrea didnt want anyone to come near her or her sisters body. Sins Amy had died last night due to the dead that eat her Andrea had not left her side. I know that she is grieving but leaving her sisters body like that and not head stabbed in the head is a ticking time bomb for everyone.

Most of the dead was now burned and the others was burying our people when we heard a shot went off. Andrea had pulled the trigger now putting her sister out of ger misery.

As the time went on the heat of the sun was burning us and i truly felt like i might pass out because of the heat. Yet afain dad and Shane was arguing. They seem to fo it alot lately but thats probably because ge is trying to be the learder and so far most people was listening to dad and not Shane.

Dad asked eceryones opinion and most had decided on going to the CDC first because maybe there they can help Jim. Ho yeah i forgot to mention while i was busy with everything everyone found out that Jim was bit by a walker last night and i was onky now finding out throught the arguing of dad and Shane.

All of us were paking our stuff and getting to the car i walked to Daryls truck and say " Riding with you." And them walked away nit giving him a chance to argue. " Hey dad. I would be riding with Dixon." He looks at me and say " That is fine Warrior. Be save."

I heard a soft voice ask " Your nit coming with us?" I turn and saw Carl standing behind me. I say " Buddy i will be going with you all that is different is that i will be riding with Mr Daryl there. I will be by your side when we come to our destination okay." Carl nodded and say " Okay" and ran to the car.

I turn and saw that Daryl had putted my bike on the truck to and had strapped them down. I went and got into the passenger seat. The ride was quiet and with the sound of the rode under the wheels. I quickly fell asleep.

3de pov
Daryl looks over to Aria to make sure that she was okay only to see her past our and curled into a ball. She looked so peachfull.

But as he noticed her futures he saw she was not so peachfull as one might have taught. Her breathing was heavy and she was shaking in her seat nit the one of cold but of fear and there was sweat that was forming on her head.

Daryl turned to look at the road for a few seconds and in the next minute a persing scream had filled Daryls ears as he looked at Aria. Frigten and looking around for any dangour.

" Aria. Hey look at me. Your okay." He said softly so that he did not cause more fear in her. She slowly got back to normal as she looked in Daryls eyes. Daryl kept glansing back on the road to make sure they were still on the road.

Aria looked at Daryl and say " Im sorry." She sounded so broken. But before Daryl could even replay there was honking that told everyone that tge cars in tge front had stopped. Everyone got our to see what was going on but Aria was not among the crowd of people he looked over to Daryl trucks to see her curled up on her seat.

" Daryl what is wrong with Aria?" Rick questioned Daryl who was standing next to him. " Well on the way here she fell asleep but just vefore we stopped sge woke up screaming and looking terrified." Rick said " Damnit." Daryl looked concerned and ask " What is wrong?" Rick sign and say "Its not my story to tell but please look after her. She needs someone."

Daryl nodded. Jim was now left outside by a tree. He said the ride was hurting to much and that to much and that he would rather be with his family. Daryl had questioned him if he was even losit at the moment but it was his decision on what to do. So they let him a small wave when she and Daryl rode by him and ge gave her a small one to.

"Want to talk about it?" Daryl quistion Aria. She only shook her head and looked like she was about to cry. Aria was breaking apart and she doesnt know how to handle it. For the rest of the CDC.

Aria was quiet and so was Daryl. The CDC had looked abandond and it snelt of rotten flesh ecerywhere. Everyone was keeping in a close group and the people who cab fight had stood on the outside protecting the rest. Dad banged on the CDC doors so that someone would let us in.

And we know for a fact that someone was inside because the shutters were closed. Everyone was beginning to scream and blaming dad that had made the wrong decision.

"Shut up! Why are you all blaming dad we come upon a agreement and if you have a problem walk away no one is keeping you here! No be quiet them and the camera moved so we know that someone is inside."

"Are you sure int not just motion sensors that you were seeing ? Or maybe you just imagine it?" Shane had  questioned me. I walk closer to him now made and say " There is bo motion sensors. I know that because i know how this building in particular works and i also kniw that there is someone in there because the shutters is closed and it can only be opened manual but now we have to go because there is to many dead around."

We all turned around ready to make a ran to our cars as the dead only got closer me and mom grabbed onto dad and pulled him with us. But suddenly there was a gust of wind that was coming from behind us that sended shivers up our backs.

We all turned around and was met with a blinding light as the shutters was opened.