10

Waring smut a head skip if you don't want to read ( please forgive me if it's not good my first time writing smut.)

I was pushed against the cold wet shower wall while Daryl was halding my hand above my head. He said in a rough voice " You look fucking gorgeous." And he slams his rough cracked lipps to my soft once. The kiss was rough at first until it had turned in to hunger and lust.

He used one of his hands to keep my hands above my head as he moved the other down and squeezing my breats that had resuted on me letting out a gasp at the sudden contact. That gave Daryl the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We had a fight but in the end Daryl had won.

Daryls hand had let go off my hands and my hands went around Daryls neck as i try to pull him closer to me. I was twisting and pulling his hair. Daryl had let out soft grunts. Daryls hands was roming every inch of my body.

Daryl slowly kissed down my cheekbone towards my neck. He was kissing trying to fine my spot and he got it when he started to kiss me between my neck and collarbone. I let out a moan and Daryl responds with it " There it is." He keep attacking my neck and i began to moan louder.

Daryls hands wrapped around my tighs just underneath my ass and he quickly picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him to make sure that i do not fall.

Daryl stopped for a minute and looked at me. I ask " What?" Daryl looks at me and ask " Are you sure you want to do this?" I give him a serious look and say " Will you just fuck me." I had replied back.

That send him over the edg and he slamed in to me resulting in a scream that had left my throat. At first Daryl was slow letting me adjust to him. " Faster." I had studdard out. He went fast and harder i could feel the pressure building up inside me.

" Oh fuck Daryl!" I moaned out. Daryl began to move faster that he had before and was hitting me just in the right spot " I about to cum" i studdard out. Daryl let out a grunt and i couldnt hold it any longer. I released all around Daryl.

And he did not slow down he was trusting at the same speed as before. I was moaning alot harder now it was almost as if i was screaming. Daryls trust began to go slower as i feel him releasing deep inside of me. Daryl was still trusting into me as we ride out our high.

" Wow" i had replayed when Daryl had pulled out of me and put me back to my feet. My legs was a little shaky and Daryl had to keep me up. " Are you okay Darling?" He ask " Y-yes" i studdard out that only made Daryl chuckle.

Smut over

Daryl was behind me as we let the water hid out warm bodys. We are washing out bodys. And Daryl had took some of the shampoo washing my hair. He was messaging my sculb and it was so reversing.

We both gotten dressed me in a oversized shirt while Daryl dressed in only pants. I can see those abbs that he had hiddend under his clothes but i can also see the scares. It was not just me that had a rough past. I know not to ask because i dont like to tell peiple about mine.

I was getting ready to lay on the couch when i was startled by Daryls voice asking " What are you doing darling?" I look around and say " Getting ready to sleep." He looks at me and say " Not on the couch your not. Come and lay next to me on the bed." I was about to argue with him. But then he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

Daryl layed me down on one side of the bed that he was tucking me into bed and then he gave me a soft kiss on my head. It was a rare sight to see Daryl this way. He got in behind me and pulled me against his chest holding me against him. And then the darkness had consumed me.

The next morning i had woken up and i had felt refreshed. I cant remember the last time that i had felt like this. I was actually sleeping without any night mares . I was trying to get up but somthing was holding me down. When i looked i saw a arm around me and then the memories of last night had filled my mind. I had a soft smile on my face.

I slowly picked Daryls arm up and pulled my self away from him without waking him up. I then went and gotten dress in black cargo pants and a black crop top and then my combat boots. I then walk out of the door and to the kitchen.

Most of the people was already awake and busy eating breakfast. I walk in and saw most of them looked good for the amount they drank last night and Glenn looked like he was suffering while he was laying on his arms. I walk in and say " Morning everyone." Carl then looks up at me and ask " Are you hangover mom said you'd be?" I look at him and say " No little on im not hangover. But Dad would be." Carl nodded and had a smile on his face. Dad came in and Carl ask him the same question and he said yes and then Shane had walked in and he had scratches on his neck. Well what did he do last night. He could also not look my mother in the eys for some reason.

If he had hurt my mother i would personally kill him and i would make it slow and painfull. Daryl was the last on up. I looked up and made eye contacted with Daryl that was already looking at me. I stood up and went to get me a cup of coffee.

" You were gone when i woke up. I thought it was a dream." I look at Daryl and say " Sorry i didnt want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful." You said with a soft smile.

He looks at you and you can see the glint in his eyes not sure what emotions he is feeling. " I dont think it was a mistake last night and i would really love it if you would be mine. My girl." Daryl more stated then asked. I say " Then i shell be yours." As i slip on my coffee with a smaal smike on my face.

Then our moment was ruined with Dale that said " Sorry to throw questions to you so early in the moring but we did not come here for the eggs." Really that couldnt wait until we were awake.

" Really that couldnt wait until we were awake