5

Everyone was now stunding around and listening to Shane and dad arguing about going after Merle. I had enough of this and said " Shane stop being a dick. Yes Merle might be an ass but is is still a person with a family and in this world now we can use everyone we get. Believe me its not nice being on your own. So shut your mouth. Got ot!" I spated as Shane.

That had shocked him and mom.  " When did you become this heartless person toward Shane?" My mother questions me. She was also giving me a look of judgment.

" Im not a little girl mother. And Shane is being an ass. Do any of you actually know Merle or do tou just judge him because he has anger issuse and is an addict. Will that be the way you would treat anyone here even me? Because guesse what i fo have anger issues. So dont piss me off." I say camly to my mother.

I know she is my mother and should probably respect her but in the day i have been here i could see the looks she and Shane shared and i can see that thise to have been having sex and she basically cheated on dad.

They both looked at me shocked. Dad didnt even say anything. " Who is going to go with you?" Dale had asked i look at him and say " Me and Daryl and maybe dad if he wants i won't force someone to come with."

Dale nodded and Shane says " So you would risk our camps savety for Merle Dixon." My hand made a fist and i swing it to Shanes nose that i broke when i heard the cracking nose when my fist made contact with his face. " I warnt you." I say sternly.

In the end Glenn was asked to come because he knows where everything was. And T-dog had volunteerd to come with us because he had dropped the key down the drain.

The ride was quite and Daryl kept looking at me. I was cleaning some of my throwing knifes. " You gonna ask or keep staring?" I questioned with out looking at him. " Why did you do that back there?"

" What kivked your ass or defending your brother?" He was quite for a second. " Both i guess." " I kicked your ass because i saw you as a threat to my father and i defended your brother because i know how it feel to be judge."

Daryl scoffed and say " How would you know? You have your whole family with you?" I look at him with an emotionless face " My point exactly. You judg me basised on what you see but you dont know my storie."

" Merle or the guns first?" Dad jad questioned. For Glenn to answer. Daryl got defensive and say " Merle first there is no discussing it." He says. Dad looked at him and say " Well there is no Glenn who is the closest. Merle or the guns?"

Glenn saved his own ass bu saying " Merle. He is closed and going to the guns first  we would have to dubble back." Dad nodded and Daryl was still angry that they had to discuss it.

We walked up the familiar stairs where we were trapped yesterday. Dad broke the chains that T-dog had put on the door to keep Merle save from the dead that wanted to eat his human flesh. Daryl was the first on out looking for his brother.

I only heard a scream that made me run to where Daryl was. I was expecting the worse that we would found Merles body dead and already eaten by the dead. But that was not what we found. What we did find however was Merle Dixon's hand that was sawn off.

Daryl got his crossbow ready pointing it to wards my head out of anger. " Do it." Came out of my mouth. I knew he would not do it he may be angry and sad but he wont kill me. I dont know how i know it is just i feeling i have.

" You shoot that crossbow i shoot. And i dont care if every walker in the city hears it." Dad told Daryl holding his gun to Daryl's head. Daryl let put a frustration sign and then went to pick up Merles hand and put a dorage on it and Glenn made a face of disgust when Daryl put the hand in the backpack. That Glenn was wearing.

We followed the blood trail that was left behing by Merle. We were now in some kind of buildings with offices. There we found two of the dead. Well at least he can defend himself. But the awful snell of burned flesh hid me and i just wanted to throw up. Even if i was tortured with fire and burned i just could never get used to the smell. I dont think anyone can.

I was in my head for a moment. I was at hydra. My screams filled the air as the doctors as they calles them put anotger burning iron to my back. The pain was so bad that i past out after a few minuts of enduring the pain.

I screamed when a hand was on my should. I turned around ready to hid the one that had touched me. I turn to see my dad with a worried look on his face. " Aria are you okay?" I look at him and say " Im fine. Now lets get the guns and we can still look for your brother as we go. But i think he is long gone." I then walk away.

I could see the worry and confusion that was on everyones faces. Glenn had made a plan for us to get the guns. Me and Daryl would be going with Glenn because our weapons was silent while dad and T-dog will be waiting a blok away so if Glenn cant come back the same way. I also found out that Glenn was a pizza driver guy so from now on he has the nick name Pizza Prince. He did not look to please about it.

Everything was going acording to plan but our of no where people came out and started to attack us i was fighting them off when i heard Glenn scream. I ran to him fighting the people around him but then something hid me on the back of the head. I had not reacted quick enough.

Darkness consumed me and the last thing i heard was my dad screaming for me.