7

After dad had gotten everthing sorted vir the leader of the people that had tooked me and Glenn we slowly walk back to where we had left the truck.

Only to come there and there was nothing. Our truck was stolen. The thought that everyone had was Merle was the one that had taken the truck. But when he took it there is a very big possibility that he would be takking revenge on our camp.

We all started to run back. Never thought i would say this but i actually missed running. I look behind me to see all the boys out of breath and it looked like they were gonna pass out.

" Damn your all old people or are you just fat?" I questioned them while giggling. " No, how can you even ran like that ?" I looked at Glenn " Well Pizza Prince i was on our track team in high school i was also in the military so i had to be fit." Daryl looked suprised and say " So not just a pretty face but also one that can kick someones ass."

I look at Daryl and ask " Didnt i show you that i can because if i remember correctly i did kick your ass." Daryl had a smile and said " No because i went easy i do not hurt woman." I look at Daryl and ask " Then are you up for a challenge to see if i can actually beat your ass?" I questioned only to see Daryl with a smile and the shock faces of everyone else.

" What?" " That was the most that i had ever seen Daryl talk to one person." " Maybe he just need someone interesting to talk to. Now come on you turtles we have a long way to run and the sun is setting." I say as i was now running a little fast infront of the group of slow guys.

" Can you slow a little bit for us to catch up?" I heard dad ask " No, You should catch up Old man." I laughed as i made fun of dad. He had a laugh on his face. A real one. The kind of smile you dont see that often.

The sun was now under and the dark sky was above us that was littered with stars and a very bright moon. But the quit night was quickly filled with screams as we git closer to the camp. I ran as quickly as i could and i took out one of my knifes and started to kill the dead because i will not be losing family tonight.

There was dead laying around us all some was walkers and then some was our people. I felt a hand grab my shoulder my reflexes kicked in and swing my life around. Luckily the guy had quixk reflexes and grabbed my arm.

" Sorry" i say when i saw that it was Daryl. " So kill first questions later, that the tipe of girl you are." He asked but said it more of a statement than anything else.
I just stared at him and then walked away making sure that mom and Carl was save. At least most of our camp was save but we did lose alot of people that night.

I walked down to the query and just sat there listening to the water running. It sounded so peaceful in a world that has ended. " Are you okay?" A deep voice ask behind me. I didnt turn around but i knew that it was Daryl.

" Why are you different with me? Almost caring. But with other you dont show emotion?" I asked. I knew that i probably wont get answer but i just had to ask.

" Your different. The only woman in the camp that doesn't take shit from anyone and that knows how to look after herself. Dont need someone to look after her."

" Yeah guesse now its a good thing sometimes i wish i could be saved once in a while. But to answer your question im fine. Like always as long as the people in the camp is okay im okay."

" But what about you. Are you okay because you look torn." I look at Daryl my eyes was watery. " No Daryl im not fine and you cant fix what is broken so by saying im fune people believe it and dont ask me more questions. Now go to sleep or whatever we have to vlean tomorrow."

Many people was in there tent either sleeping or sitting awake to scared to got to sleep. I was in my tree again look up at the sky. The stars was shining brightly and not having a care in the world. My memories has slowly began to return and sometimes i wish they wouldnt.

I was thrown in to one of my memories at the red room. " Kill her." My instucter said. " I cant " i cried. " Kill her." She was one of my friends that i had made in tge red room. No matter how much i struggled and cried thar they do not kill her or that i had to do it.

They made me pull the trigger. When my finger left the trigger and it had hid my friend in the head that was the day i changed. I had killed my own friend and that was somthing that was unforgivable.

I can still she the blood flowing out of her body and her once lifefull eyes turning white as the life left her. I wanted to cry but i couldnt. How could i cry about my friend being dead when i was the one to do it.

Sitting there in the quiet with my thought was not good. " Get down from there. There is place in my tent to lay down." The voice that beling to Daryl say. People was giving us strange looks well the once that was outside at least.

I slowly climb down and made my way to hus tent. It was warm inside only then did i notice how cold it actually was outside. But that didnt really bother me. Daryl gave me a blanked and pointed to where i could sleep and i layed down and my eyes closed as i was pulled into another memorie.

I was in a cell with the one and only winter soldier. He was memory wiped again. After his mission they do it and then i have to clean him up. It was about an hour after he had woken up.

I was holded in a choking hold against the wall. " Please dont kill me. I was trying to help." I said as best i could as my vision started to turn black. I heard the cell door open and the guards pull the winter soldier off but i was already unconscious.

 I heard the cell door open and the guards pull the winter soldier off but i was already unconscious